Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

Red face Hey!

Hi there! I am a new member ofc =]
    I am 16 years old and have recently discovered my love for the idea of wearing diapers (...or Nappys as I am proudly British ^^)
    I remembered the thoughts I had of it as a child and realised I still quite liked the idea <3

...I am finding it hard to open up atm, but hey... this is my first post ^^

...I was also wondering if I could have some advice, if it's not to soon

I would love some advice on what pullups/Diapers to buy and sizes etc I plan to go a buy some tommorow as I have never worn them and I really want to I am not sure what else I like for this reason I think.

Hello fellow brit, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of advice on nappies and such on the numerous threads.

Have you got any non DL interests? Into sport or music?

Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOfAUsername View Post
    Hi there! I am a new member ofc =]
    I am 16 years old and have recently discovered my love for the idea of wearing diapers (...or Nappys as I am proudly British ^^)
    I remembered the thoughts I had of it as a child and realised I still quite liked the idea <3

...I am finding it hard to open up atm, but hey... this is my first post ^^

...I was also wondering if I could have some advice, if it's not to soon
    Welcome to ADISC!!! ^_^ I'm iplayWoW! Yay for Britain! (I'm from Texas, but I'd love to be British too.) Don't worry about opening up! It will happen when you feel comfortable enough to do so! I promise we don't bite. Or I won't anyway... Advice hrm... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah. That is great advice!

Quote Originally Posted by tkuk View Post
    Hello fellow brit, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of advice on nappies and such on the numerous threads.

Have you got any non DL interests? Into sport or music?
    Hello there, and thank you! Sorry for not replying sooner

Indeed, and ofc I do =D I love music, who doesnt! I like Rock, Indie, and Antifolk genres of music, among others =] I also like art I draw and paint alot ^^

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!!! ^_^ I'm iplayWoW! Yay for Britain! (I'm from Texas, but I'd love to be British too.) Don't worry about opening up! It will happen when you feel comfortable enough to do so! I promise we don't bite. Or I won't anyway... Advice hrm... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah. That is great advice!
    Thank you and Hello iplayWoW ...all the way from Texas!
    Aha, indeed, thanks... aha yeah I have found lots of good advice in the forums etc, and I will make sure to also bear yours in mind xD ^^

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedKari View Post
    oh yeah what diapers did you end up getting?
    Aha, I could only get my hands on baby's ones I bought Huggies Super-dry I think. I also bought some Drynites

Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOfAUsername View Post
    Aha, I could only get my hands on baby's ones I bought Huggies Super-dry I think. I also bought some Drynites
    I'm so in heaven,we need to chat later
    and just out of curiosity how many are in each pack?