Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found Soaked Diaper at Work

Default Found Soaked Diaper at Work

I work at a movie theater and on Friday i was porter so we just clean up the lobby and check out the bathrooms every 15 mins. So i was doing a check and we have to spray this stuff over every stall, a lot of the stalls were being used so i waited before i sprayed. the stalls opened up and i spray, i go into the next one a soaked depends is sitting on the seat, and in the toilet was a lot of pee 2. The guy was young definitely under 35, do you think he could have been a abdl, or is that just wishful thinking?

Probably just wishful thinking? I'm not really sure how I'd assess that situation, seeing as it IS a movie theater.. I mean, you wouldn't want to miss a single moment of the movie you're watching, right? But on the other hand, the average person wouldn't really resort to wearing a diaper for just a movie... Unless, if it was a hardcore fan of whatever movie. Or maybe it was a dare, that's always a valid excuse.
    Beats me! \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyxBaby View Post
    I work at a movie theater and on Friday i was porter so we just clean up the lobby and check out the bathrooms every 15 mins. So i was doing a check and we have to spray this stuff over every stall, a lot of the stalls were being used so i waited before i sprayed. the stalls opened up and i spray, i go into the next one a soaked depends is sitting on the seat, and in the toilet was a lot of pee 2. The guy was young definitely under 35, do you think he could have been a abdl, or is that just wishful thinking?
    I would imagine that someone who was incontinent would at least have the decency to throw the diaper out, so yes.

lol yeah that was rlly annoying the guy just left it there and didnt even flush like who does that? nasty nights cleaning the toilets hhahah

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I would imagine that someone who was incontinent would at least have the decency to throw the diaper out, so yes.
    Could be a a mixture of embarrassment and/or being inconsiderate, even if they were IC. Just because it's a condition they can't help doesn't mean they don't try to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Could be a a mixture of embarrassment and/or being inconsiderate, even if they were IC. Just because it's a condition they can't help doesn't mean they don't try to hide it.
    A fair suggestion, however one might expect a highly insecure person like that to take precautions not to be discovered when going to the movies.

Inconsiderate is more or less implied by leaving the diaper in the stall, however still a fair point to make.

To be honest, when I still worked at [that godforsaken travelcenter] (I don't any more, thank goodness), the janitors would tell me all kinds of things they found all over, and diapers in the bathroom were pretty common. Many truckers apparently wear them because they can't always just stop when it's convenient. And so out of sheer embarrassment (but more likely laziness), instead of placing them in the trash, they will either place them behind the toilet or attempt to flush them down (which ends in disaster).

I think there's a high chance that the guy was one of us. How many times has one of our members talked about wearing a diaper to the movies. Though there are some people aged 35 who are incontinent, it mostly affects older people. I'm going down with 50 percent possibility he's a diaper lover. Everyone place your bets now.

I'm with dogboy here. I'd go so far as 2-1 odds in favor. There's even a reasonable possibility it's someone who lurks here, if not a member.