Thread: Subliminal

Default Subliminal

I've been trying diaper hypnosis tapes cannot find anything that really works. Anyone know of any place that does custom subliminals back masked on music or sounds ??
    \

Thanks, DD

Sorry, I can't think of any offhand that fit within the bounds of an acceptable link here and that may be a problem for anyone else responding.

Reminder to others, any links provided may not be to adult sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ddmont View Post
    I've been trying diaper hypnosis tapes cannot find anything that really works. Anyone know of any place that does custom subliminals back masked on music or sounds ??
    \

Thanks, DD
    I haven't been able to find anything that works either. It would be nice though, wouldn't it? It certainly would make things easier.

littleab.com has two, but they don't do customs and I haven't gotten either of them to work.

The validity of hypnosis tapes has come up before. The general consensus is that you would have to have a very accepting personality to hypnosis. It probably would help if you have been legitimately hypnotized by a professional. Many of us would like to have this easy direct route to truly regress to that of a baby, wetting while asleep, etc., but logic would say that the road to programming our brain so radically is very difficult.

If you're not naturally susceptible, hypnosis takes a lot of effort of constantly listening to the tapes over and over and over for maybe months. It honestly takes quite a bit of practice and exposure before it starts working.