Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hello, I am a 17 year old DL from Ontario Canada. I have been on this forum for a little while but am just now getting around to introducing myself.

My biggest hobby is photography. I am just finishing high school and will be going to college next year.

Oh, and Coke, not Pepsi. :P

Quote Originally Posted by BantingDL View Post
    Hello, I am a 17 year old DL from Ontario Canada. I have been on this forum for a little while but am just now getting around to introducing myself.

My biggest hobby is photography. I am just finishing high school and will be going to college next year.

Oh, and Coke, not Pepsi. :P
    What's Pepsi? O_o

College as opposed to university? Is that because of grades, or is it just your preferred courses are only offered in college?

Quote Originally Posted by BantingDL View Post
    Preferred courses, my grades are fine :P
    That's good. I always found it funny how applied/college courses in high school had a huge divide where half the class was getting <60 because they were dumb/druggies/skipping and then the rest had like >90 because they were smart, but what they wanted was only offered at college so they went to the easier courses. XD