Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Graduated High School!

Default I Graduated High School!

I finally got through all the years, and now I'm graduated, looking for a job. Who else is out of high school?

Awesome! I've got three days left. Far too excited, and I am sooo waiting to start a new life all over in University. That, and I'm too tired of hiding my sexuality, it has been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesPrower View Post
    Awesome! I've got three days left. Far too excited, and I am sooo waiting to start a new life all over in University. That, and I'm too tired of hiding my sexuality, it has been too long.
    Try not to go overboard; university is quite a shock for many new students and you may want to make drastic changes to your lifestyle gradually. The freedom you get can be a lot of fun, but it comes with just as much responsibility and potential for disaster.

Good advise komodo. I went to a music conservatory where half the males were gay, but the other half were surprisingly non accepting and somehow felt threatened. You will still find pig headed bullies in college, so be careful and take it slow.

I'm out of high school, and working for the summer. I graduated today. It rained and it was outdoors. The horror. It was cold....

Quote Originally Posted by MilesPrower View Post
    I did this. I got started early. I came out to my friends over the winter and warmed up to telling my parents via email. Now I don't have to worry about being a different person when I come home from college. I'm out. It's great. Best of luck!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    I finally got through all the years, and now I'm graduated, looking for a job. Who else is out of high school?

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I'm out of high school, and working for the summer. I graduated today. It rained and it was outdoors. The horror. It was cold....
    Congrats you two on making it through high school.

Me: Looks like you got soaked during your graduation, even without wearing a diaper under your gown

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    No plans for post-secondary education?
    I plan to go to college, but I felt like posting this too And I'll have a job around the same times as college. Just a community college at the moment.