Thread: New to Adisc!

Wink New to Adisc!

Hey guys, I'm Francis. I am new here, and this is my introduction... I guess. I am 14 and a highschool freshman. I don't really know what else to write here, I just enjoy diapers and want to get to know you all better. :P

Hi Francis, welcome to the site! You've taken the first step in a deep spiral into ADISC addiction, and we welcome you with open arms!

Hope you find everything you are looking for and make lots of new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Francis. I am new here, and this is my introduction... I guess. I am 14 and a highschool freshman. I don't really know what else to write here, I just enjoy diapers and want to get to know you all better. :P
    OHAI FRANCIS! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you find everything you are looking for! I'm pretty new myself, but everyone has been so nice so far! You'll love it! ^_^

welcome and have a good time with the site

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Hey guys, I'm Francis. I am new here, and this is my introduction... I guess. I am 14 and a highschool freshman.
    Hello and welcome!

I don't really know what else to write here, I just enjoy diapers and want to get to know you all better. :P
    ah, yes...it can be tough introducing yourself, particularly if you aren't too sure about admitting your interest in diapers (been there, done that, got the tshirt diaper. )

Perhaps could share some of your hobbies and interests? For example, I noticed on your profile that you are a musician - what instrument(s) do you play? There's also a fairly helpful guide written by one of the mods, if you need more help coming up with something to say: Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edit: On a related note, since you are a musician, you might enjoy reading this thread: Many Musicians here?.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hi Francis, welcome to the site! You've taken the first step in a deep spiral into ADISC addiction, and we welcome you with open arms!

Hope you find everything you are looking for and make lots of new friends!
    Addiction/obsession this is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning, the last thing I do before I go to bed and what I do when I feel sad, bored, or if I just feel like getting on... I love this website

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well, I am a musician. Thank you HogansHeroes for showing me that thread. I play tuba, trombone, and even sousaphone in several different bands, which include school bands, street performing, paid gigs, and even volunteering to play music at local senior homes. I like video games. I used to be a huge CoD addict, but I don't play as much anymore. I enjoy shooting, whether I am playing airsoft or paintball with my friends, shooting archery, or shooting pistols, rifles, and shotguns at the local range. I have two dogs, both boys, named Rocky and Tiny. Rocky is two years old and is a purebred maltese while Tiny is one year old and is a mixed breed of maltese, chinese-crested, and shih tzu. I also have a seven year old black cat named Cocoa. Because of my love for animals, I am a vegetarian. My favorite TV shows are South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, and 30 Rock, but I also enjoy watching the History and Military channels, depending on what's on. I don't have any paticular favorite movies, but I tend to like action and comedy movies. I also am straight and have a girlfriend, who is about my age. I haven't told her about me being a TB/DL, because our relationship is not super serious yet. So far, I am the only person (IRL) who knows about my fetish. I hope you guys dont mind that this post is a little long. Thank you for reading my post!