Thread: Any advise on buying diapers and hiding them in your room?

Default Any advise on buying diapers and hiding them in your room?

Well I haven't worn diapers sence I was a baby and that time when I was 4. I was wondering how to buy them with out getting cought? I was thinking about hitting the red apple up the hill down town when my parents are gone. But my fear is I might bump into someone I know. And even if I succeed in buying them where would I hide them? Basicly this is a discription of my room.

I have no lock my shelves are durty (sp) and are never clean. Also I share a room with my younger brother who is 15. He nor anyone else knows that I have this "fetish" unless you count that day the cought me on a TB/DL website when I was 14 and called me a pedophile. Anyways I need help as to how I go about this. Because if I go about this the wrong way I might end up in a REALLY bad situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Have you checked the Wiki?
    Yeah, the wiki could help more.
    To get there look on the bar on the top of the page, before the adisc logo, and to the right you have the Wiki. We already have an article about that.

Sharing a room with your brother is rough.

I think maybe you should try to hide them somewhere else in your house. Can you think of a storage space that no one ever goes in? (Something simple like an old box in the attic). If you can think up a place like that in your house you could hide yours there and smuggle them out when no one is home. As with hiding it everywhere it comes with a risk. Make sure you decide to hide yours in a place so that they look inconspicuous even if they're found (such as if they're in a box make sure they're disguised by the previous contents.)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    Well I haven't worn diapers sence I was a baby and that time when I was 4. I was wondering how to buy them with out getting cought? I was thinking about hitting the red apple up the hill down town when my parents are gone. But my fear is I might bump into someone I know. And even if I succeed in buying them where would I hide them? Basicly this is a discription of my room.

I have no lock my shelves are durty (sp) and are never clean. Also I share a room with my younger brother who is 15. He nor anyone else knows that I have this "fetish" unless you count that day the cought me on a TB/DL website when I was 14 and called me a pedophile. Anyways I need help as to how I go about this. Because if I go about this the wrong way I might end up in a REALLY bad situation...
    Please see the wiki article first.

There is also the stickied thread over here. http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...g-diapers.html

Also there is my guide. http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...diapering.html

*shameless plug*

Buying is not the most difficult, just wait for a raining day, most people hate shopping during raining.

For hiding, the clean diapers can be kept everywhere inside a zip plastic bag. I do recommend you to find a place first, then put something "special" ( but not diaper) at there and see any body find it .

Actually, the used diapers are our nightmare because bad smell comes out. So , you have to find a place to keep the used dipaers and find a right time to discard them. You need to do some "homework" before really bringing some diapers home !

Yeah thanks for the advise I actually have somewhat of an idea. I read an article on DA one time and got a brain storm today. I was thinking that all those books that are on my shelf in my closet, plus the big container and that stuffed animal could hid them. But the really great part about it is that the stuff will be in a box with some of my drawings, stories, and a Bday list to cover up the clean diapers.

No one will suspect anything :evilgrin:. ( OOT: BTW I am on here at 5:46 PM my time because anyother time I am on a website like this I usually will end up being caught and lectured. I have also learned that using internet options to cover up my tracks has been very useful. All my parents know about me is that I am an Otaku that loves anime, manga and Japan.)

I think that there's a slight problem. You can probably keep them shielded and off-view for a while, but in the long run you'll have some problems with people moving things around.
    I'll tell you my plan, if it may help.
    I'm transgendered, and currently buying many bits of female clothing online. And my mum just leaves the packages in my room. My plan is to buy some nappies and have them come in a pile of packages, which she does not touch. (Maybe you could get one package, see if she checks it, then buy nappies?)
    Here's the clever part:
    I have a broken playstation 2, that I am going to throw out sooner or later. My plan is to buy two nappies, and use them both. Both of the mornings I use them, I will keep them on as I enter the bathroom. Then fill them with water from a tap to get rid of the odour. I'll wring them both out, making sure that they're dry enough, then unscrew the playstation 2, and put them both in there. Then I'll screw them up. My parents won't look inside the ps2. I'll just say that I want it thrown out, because it's cluttering the room up. So then I'll just put it in the trash one morning.
    Have you got any old broken things? Places you can leave it? Look all over your room and make sure there's somewhere you can leave it, and then later remove it.
    Hope this helps somewhat.

Maybe but if they look inside the box all they'll see is my art book and some stories in a folder which will throw them off. But for when using them I'll prolly go out into the woods and use the diaper. I'll just say I am going for a walk and bring a backpack with on diaper in it. And if my mom asks "why the backpack?" I'll say "I am writing a story and drawing characters. Thought I might bring along an art book and a piece of paper to write down some of my story."

Though I wont do this ALL the time. And wearing diapers will be when my family is out and I am alone. Or when I get a lock for my room and my brother is over at a friends house.

Also I might use your idea if need be.