Thread: Wasssuupppppp????

Default Wasssuupppppp????

Hey, I'm Soccerfreak, and i just joined the site. I'm 15 years old, headed into my sophmore year of high school. So pumped that i'm one step closer to being an upperclassman.

I've had an interest in diapers forever. For instance: back when i was in elementary school i dared my cousin to wear his nighttime pullups for a day, just so I could wear them too. I am a huge diaper lover, and I like to use diapers for their full intended purposes. (Bambinos ftw!) I love all aspects of diapers, such as the babyish feeling and the helplessness and comfort that a messy diaper can bring. Talking with other people who share the same feelings is something that i would love, so adisc seems awesome.

Soccer and Track are my two favorite sports, but i love all sports. Other than sports, i'm really into music and like all kinds, but my favorite artists are Onerepublic (dont judge), B.o.B., and Neon Trees. I can be kind of a nerd too, because when i'm not playing sports or doing something involving music, i occasionally play some minecraft too. (hehe)

Welcome to the site! I hope that you feel as home here as I do!

And don't worry, I'll never judge, I'm not really in any position to judge anyone btw

Welcome soccerfreak, glad of you to join us. I wish i had the courage to find people like yourself when i was your age.

You're very brave and won't be judged here!

... And we really are more than just diapers here: friends, real actual friends, not just Facebook icons of people who gave and got one moment of mutual friendly contact. You have for the taking and the making a vast array of folks of the same age, schooling, religion, furriness, well everything on which a real friendship is based. We provide a space organized to facilitate finding and contacting these people. Post and be recognized.

We can provide tips also.

You know soccer is big in Europe especially but Eastern Europe too, and Africa, and where fans of the pro game are found recreational players aren't far behind... One thing a person can do is put the team logo they are a supporter of on their profile or signature or as an avatar... (avatars are switchable: look at Peachy's seasonal avatars! Now Winnipeg has its hockey team back look for Jets fans!)

Your music offers a foot in the door, for attracting like-minded listeners. Look at the guy who put up the Aphex video: he sent a clear message about his taste in music, sure got my attention...

capuletxkisses

Hey there! Welcome to adisc!
    I'm also starting as a sophomore this year, i really can't wait!
    What's your favorite One republic song? ( the only judgment ill pass on you is that you have good taste in music.)
    Look forward to getting to know you better, please feel free to message me anytime!
    xoxo
    alli

Haha thanks guys, my favorite OneRepublic song is probably either Good Life or Fear. For anybody wondering, my favorite pro soccer team is Chelsea. (Didier Drogba = best player in the leauge)

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
    Hey, I'm Soccerfreak, and i just joined the site. I'm 15 years old, headed into my sophmore year of high school. So pumped that i'm one step closer to being an upperclassman.

I've had an interest in diapers forever. For instance: back when i was in elementary school i dared my cousin to wear his nighttime pullups for a day, just so I could wear them too. I am a huge diaper lover, and I like to use diapers for their full intended purposes. (Bambinos ftw!) I love all aspects of diapers, such as the babyish feeling and the helplessness and comfort that a messy diaper can bring. Talking with other people who share the same feelings is something that i would love, so adisc seems awesome.

Soccer and Track are my two favorite sports, but i love all sports. Other than sports, i'm really into music and like all kinds, but my favorite artists are Onerepublic (dont judge), B.o.B., and Neon Trees. I can be kind of a nerd too, because when i'm not playing sports or doing something involving music, i occasionally play some minecraft too. (hehe)
    Awesome!!! Welcome to the site! ^_^ We have similar tastes it would seem! Although to be honest, I find B.O.B to be annoying...Hayley Williams was good in Airplanes though, right?

I've always wanted to play Minecraft. Is it free?

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    Awesome!!! Welcome to the site! ^_^ We have similar tastes it would seem! Although to be honest, I find B.O.B to be annoying...Hayley Williams was good in Airplanes though, right?

I've always wanted to play Minecraft. Is it free?
    It's like $30.

It's not good if you need a goal to accomplish, but it's amazing if you are creative and can make your own fun.

My friend downloaded it for me and he got it for free somehow, so i'm not sure if it usually costs money. I asked him to do it because i always got bored during class and needed something to do that was fun haha.