Thread: abdljoey - self-introduction

Default abdljoey - self-introduction

I call myself Joey.

No doubt about it, I'm an older guy - just over the Medicare line. Been a teaching professional and entrepreneur all my life. Not exactly a pure infantilist, but from time to time, it's nice to kind of escape into the feelin of a little boy or toddler.

I like the opportunity to come here and see what others think about abdl subjects. It helps me keep sane about my diaper-little guy feelings, that I am not alone.

I travel quite a bit, and always keep diapered on planes and trains because it is more convenient. Love shortalls.

I like explaining- hence teaching, writing, speaking, training. Also for other interests, I am a regular mystery-thriller reader, tho I watch little TV. Also like trains, train travel, and model trains (but I haven't set up any model trains in some years).

My main interest here is to learn, understand, be comforted (by the idea that I'm not alone) and perhaps on occasion to provide supportive comments for fellow abdls.

Welcome Joey! Nice introduction. All ages are welcome; the site is kept at a PG-13 level for this purpose.

There are plenty of 'occasional' ABDLs on here. We have the whole spectrum covered. ^_^

There's also plenty to read in the story sections. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Welcome Joey! Nice introduction. All ages are welcome; the site is kept at a PG-13 level for this purpose.

There are plenty of 'occasional' ABDLs on here. We have the whole spectrum covered. ^_^

There's also plenty to read in the story sections. Looking forward to seeing you around!
    He's right, you know. Welcome here!

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

[QUOTE=abdljoey;669403]

No doubt about it, I'm an older guy
    I'm 40+ so I am a tad older too.

I am not alone.
    No, you're not. It boggles my mind every day to hear younger kids speak the very same thoughts, and have the very same feelings I did at their age. Gives me the colly-wobbles. I like the colly-wobbles.

I like explaining- hence teaching, writing, speaking, training.
    you and me both.
    [QUOTE]
    My main interest here is to learn, understand, be comforted (by the idea that I'm not alone) and perhaps on occasion to provide supportive comments for fellow abdls.

Welcome to your new home. Your room is ready, there's fresh linen on the bed (and a standard mattress protector,) a sample of Bambinos and Cushies under your pillow, and a chocolate on top of it. Help yourself to coffee, we'll see you in the lounge.