Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im back after 2 years... O.o

KorZak_Fox

Smile Im back after 2 years... O.o

Yeppers.... I used to be on here about 2 years ago. Maybe some of ya'll remember me maybe some don't... >.> My account got deleted when the site changed. But im back.

If any of you remember P-man, well thats my mate and have been together for 2 years straight. We actually met through this forum back when it was called TBDL Forums. Its been a long time, but hopefully some of you guys if you think reeeeaaal hard you might be able to remember. A lot of things have changed on the forum so it might take some time to get used to.

Nice to be back.

Welcome back... if you've been gone for 2 years now you'd just have missed me join.

Have fun again and post away, you've got some making up to do.

KorZak_Fox

No actually i think you started about 2 maybe 3 weeks after i got off. Didnt you come around the same time as full metal?

2 years...wow, that's about 15 months before my time :P

Either way, welcome back!

KorZak_Fox

i mean 2-3 months before i got off.

Quote Originally Posted by KorZak_Fox View Post
    No actually i think you started about 2 maybe 3 weeks after i got off. Didnt you come around the same time as full metal?
    25 (or 26) december 2006 was my join date. I have no earthly idea when FM joined.

Don't remember you, not that it would matter seeing as 'TBDL' has long since departed.

*Pram scratches head* Yeah, I kinda remember your username from back then. I also remember P-Man on TBDL. A BIG welcome home to you.

~Pramrider