Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curse me!!

Default Curse me!!

I went to Bike Week in a goodnite. now i cant get out of it. my aunt insists on
    helping me into the batthroom. the only reason i wore it was l havee been constipated and now its getting painful

any way out of this?

sent from my Playbook

Umm, take trousers off, take underpants off, take goodnight off. Now you're out of it.

The rest of your post makes no sense. Why does you aunt insist on taking you? Were you planning on using it for a number 2 in case the constipation stopped? Why is it painful to wear?

I am very confused...

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Umm, take trousers off, take underpants off, take goodnight off. Now you're out of it.

The rest of your post makes no sense. Why does you aunt insist on taking you? Were you planning on using it for a number 2 in case the constipation stopped? Why is it painful to wear?

I am very confused...
    this ^^.

Care to go into further detail OP?

painful in regard to cramps

yes i was planning on using it but i really didnt want to

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

the thing is im disabled and my aunt feels the need to help me in the bathroom

If you're disabled to the extent where she feels the need to help you go to the bathroom, tell her you are wearing in case of accidents - surely that's all she needs to know?

Are the cramps because you now need the bathroom but are holding it in?

If you're disabled to the extent where she feels the need to help you go to the bathroom, tell her you are wearing in case of accidents - surely that's all she needs to know?

Constipation isn't holding it in. It's the inability to make a bowel movement.

If you're having so much trouble, you really need to take something for it. Constipation can get pretty serious and cause all sorts of health problems. If something over the counter doesn't work, you'll need to go to the doctor.

yes.....

Miku

I'm not judging here, but if you're disabled to where she feels like she has to help you to the bathroom, then how are you riding bikes? I'm just a little confused.

And btw, just find a bathroom and try to go if you can. Even if you can't, it's a good excuse to take off the goodnite in that stall right then and there since nobody would be around to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by P0KEM0N View Post
    I'm not judging here, but if you're disabled to where she feels like she has to help you to the bathroom, then how are you riding bikes? I'm just a little confused.

And btw, just find a bathroom and try to go if you can. Even if you can't, it's a good excuse to take off the goodnite in that stall right then and there since nobody would be around to notice.
    i own a street legal 4 wheeler

Miku

Ohhh, okay I see. Never rode one of those before, but when my grandpa was still alive he used to take me for a ride on his motorcycle (really nice one, might I add :3) around our backyard (we have kinda big land, not really.. It just goes kind of a far way back). That's really fun right there.