Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should I stand or squat when I go

Default should I stand or squat when I go

should I stand or squat when i poop in my diapers. What do you think is better?

Er...I think that's just a personal preference. Sometimes one is easier than the other. Go with your gut.

Humans intestinal tracks are actually designed for squatting in a field due to evolution, therefore squatting will always be easier. There's a muscle that keeps people from having accidents while standing, and actually sitting on traditional western toilets is abnormal. We're designed to squat- therefore you'll have an easier time if you squat, and a lot of actual babies and toddlers do this.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Er...I think that's just a personal preference. Sometimes one is easier than the other. Go with your gut.
    Loving the accidental pun! And as for the OP - squatting is best for opening up the passageway...

Miku

Like the other posts above me have said, I always squat. It makes it a whole lot easier to go.

SwagMaster

Squat. I tried squatting, standing and sitting on the toilet all at least once (don't ask about the sitting), and I have to say that it not only comes out easier but lands in the diaper better when squatting. As Starbright said, babies and toddlers do this too, and for a reason.

I stand if it's not too solid Its my preference, but if it is solid then I squat because of practicality

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..

....Whatever your heart desires...?