Thread: hi there

Default hi there

hey U just join this site I hope you treat me nice

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

sorry for the double post but I made a little mistake on my introduction I said "Hey U just join this site I hope you treat me nice." I meant to say Hey I just join this site I hope you treat me nice

Well Hi,
    How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe some personal interests so we can get to know you a bit better. Still welcome

Hi, as you're new, I'll let you into a secret - there is an edit button on each of your posts, you don't need to double post to correct yourself. :-)

Anyway, welcome to the site - we'll treat you nice if you treat us nice! What is your favourite film? Favourite food?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperkid89 View Post
    hey U just join this site I hope you treat me nice

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

Well, yeah; we are known for it.

We still have high standards of good English, for instance but we keep the grammar nazis reined in so they can't bite.

If you have trouble navigating the site socially or technically we'll jump in and help; just ask.

We will laugh at your jokes, and cuddle lots, especially in the chat. [/ I promise]

Welcome to the site! There are a ton of great people here. I've only been around for a few months and it's become a 'second home' for me. Verbal accosting is not accepted and can be reported using the '!' button on the lower left of the applicable post. Additionally, there are always moderators about, keeping an eye out to ensure that everyone can enjoy the site in peace and safety.

I'd love to hear more about your hobbies and the kind of music you like. Any movie recommendations? ^_^

Welcome again!