Thread: Tena Slip Maxi from Save Express

Default Tena Slip Maxi from Save Express

Hi, I'm about to order some Tena Slip Maxis from Save Express but I noticed they have two of each size of Tena Slip Maxi for sale and both have slightly different prices.

SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

There's an example for size Small. Each size has two choices like this, one with the AKTION product ID. Does anybody know the difference?

I just ordered those last week. The only difference is the price, Aktion is cheeper.
    No idea why they put up duplicates when having a sale

Vroeger

It's a weird website. This is normal.

i was wondering if you could buy direct from tena.de?
    just been having a look and while they list vendors of their products, i couldn't find a link for purchasing from tena, directly.

surely they must do it?

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    just been having a look and while they list vendors of their products, i couldn't find a link for purchasing from tena, directly.

surely they must do it?
    Meh, do you buy Coca Cola from the Coca Cola company directly?

I am not sure if tena.de have a direct ordering service - but Tena UK do - try https://www.tenadirect.co.uk/ - This is in response to Ade - about 3 posts up. I have used htis service nad it is quick and discrete.
    s in response

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post

surely they must do it?
    No, they don't. If you want to sell to the vast majority of incontinent people, who are with a public health insurance company, you need to have a license as a public health insurance vendor. That means a load of beaurocracy, costs and hassle of negotiating with the different insurance companies again. Without that license, they could only cover the small market of privately insured (rich) people and those who buy for fun and aren't inco.

In other words: They sell their stuff through licensed vendors, not themselves. Sorry

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Vroeger View Post
    Meh, do you buy Coca Cola from the Coca Cola company directly?
    nope, not as Coca Cola is manufactured under license; i'd buy it from whichever company was making in my country

@ Peachy: we have the same 'licensed vendor' thing over here (with the NHS and all), but we can still buy direct manufacturers and distributors (like Tena and Hartmann). if that's not the case in Germany, does it not fall foul of EU anti-racism legislation? and i am talking about simple retail sales, here, not the financial services/gambling institutions infestation.

Good responses all, especially Peachy and Vroeger; keep up the good work.

When I go to med supply shops the only danger is they'll try to pounce me with insurance forms, getting me to get a doctor's note so they can fill out paperwork on my behalf and become my regular supplier of diapers; it's how they compete with Wal-mart, Safeways, and the hundred other places that sell diapers retail, off-the-shelf. Alberta Health Care does not cover diapers (Health Care in Canada is under provincial jurisdiction) but separate schemes exist, through all manner of channels depending on whether you are ex-military, first nations, current military, or whatever.

They don't have a diaper-lover scheme and it's awkward to have to refuse their kind offers... It's the only drawback to using med supply shops. That and they are out of the plastic pant game; the variety at retail shops here sux.