Thread: New here

petitviolet

Default New here

Hello. I'm new here. I would say that I identify as both an AB and a DL, but also as a caretaker. I skimmed a couple of posts in this forum and was glad to realize that I am not the only one who identifies both as an AB and a caretaker. I have several friends who know of my interests, who both accept and support me. However, because they don't share my interests, I am seeking an outlet to talk with those who do.

Caretaker by nature,,, or by role in rl? Are there any parts of this you can share without breaking trust.?

Would you feel different being a caretaker but in a fursuit?

petitviolet

Caretaker by nature. I don't actually have much real world experience, most of my interest coming from things I've read. I'm honestly still a bit shy about this particular interest, so the first step in me becoming more comfortable is talking to others who are interested. I still don't have enough confidence to buy myself diapers, bottles, baby clothes, pacifiers (even when I've seen them in the store and felt the urge to purchase them)...I have, however, found from what I've read that I both want to be taken care of and to take care. I'm not particularly interested in wearing a fursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by petitviolet View Post
    I'm honestly still a bit shy about this particular interest, so the first step in me becoming more comfortable is talking to others who are interested.
    Well allow me to extend a bit of Southern hospitality. Welcome to the site, and let me assure you that there is no need to be nervous here. We have quite a few friendly and supportive folks here, a few zany goofballs such as myself, and a great group of mods to take care of the fringe sect that would otherwise make this site a less enjoyable place to visit. I think you will find us a friendly group first, perhaps a little curious (even nosy) at times second and once you've been here long enough a community and safe haven.

I still don't have enough confidence to buy myself diapers, bottles, baby clothes, pacifiers (even when I've seen them in the store and felt the urge to purchase them)
    I imagine that whether you are 16 or 60 most folks find that first purchase nerve wracking. But as you progress you'll find that people pay little attention to your purchases and most cashiers are just thinking about how much longer they have before they can clock out.

Also, don't forget that you can order most anything you would want and have it shipped discreetly right to your doorstep.

I'm not particularly interested in wearing a fursuit.
    Yeah, I'm with you there. While we have a healthy fur group, I don't think you will find them a majority, or left out in any way by not being into it.

babyDavid

hey there
    i would love to talk to you i love making friends and talking to people XD I'm shy too, its hard being me in the real world, but you don't have to be shy here, everybody's nice and welcoming. I hope you enjoy it here <3