Thread: Howdy Ya'll

Default Howdy Ya'll

I never really talked about this side of me before for the most part its well hide under lock and passwords. I haven't talked anyone in my life about this is side and i am used to keeping this quiet. i look forward in interacting here and seeing if i do make some friends. Now about me i am a Diaper Lover and only wear one maybe twice week. If you couldn't tell i am from great state of Texas. well thats it for now,

Marv

You Texans... damned if you aren't the most patriotic bunch ever! Texan first and American second!

I was shy about it at first, and look at me now. Thing is I urge you to stay as private as you like for as long as you like about it, and come out of the shell at your own pace. In real life, apart from when I am among other diaper lovin' people I keep it completely private too... I told two people, one of whom I lived with; no others. Okay, one but that was a lover... It's part of my private life, and being a sexual thing for me...

seeing if i do make some friends.
    Of course you will. If you have any trouble navigating the site socially or technically oodles of us will jump in and help, if you want.

My advice is to read widely, and post frequently; explore all the site. Put out as much neutral, non-diaper stuff about you as you can; you'll give others a chance to see if you are someone they would want to be friends with. Make and join groups - to find others into real ale, plastic pants, horse-riding, and x-box modding, or whatever floats your boat.

Make jokes, show us your sense f humor; punctuate comments with images and video to show your taste in those. Be yourself, show your take on politics, religion, how you think good parenting goes, the deeper things, and don't worry that you will find people who have differing viewpoints: I guarantee you you'll meet them!

But rest assured while you will be agreed with on some things and disagreed with on others your side will be respected and debated respectfully.

Oh yes - and read through the articles; they'll really give you a feel for the site: its rules, customs, norms and hidden depths.

The thing about us Texans we just as proud of our state as of the United States. Even through i do fly the Lone Star flag first. thanks for welcoming me into the community. I do look forward making friends and hoping on making some Texan friends too. Not to make like of any one else but it would be nice to openly talk about this this someone else. When i show is back on later ya'll

I am very fond of the flag, and like to think it might one day be adopted by the abdl community.

http://www.gadsden.info/i/Gadsden-flag.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gadsden-flag.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	4738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buy_rebel_dont_tread_on_me.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	4737  

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarv View Post
    I never really talked about this side of me before for the most part its well hide under lock and passwords. I haven't talked anyone in my life about this is side and i am used to keeping this quiet. i look forward in interacting here and seeing if i do make some friends. Now about me i am a Diaper Lover and only wear one maybe twice week. If you couldn't tell i am from great state of Texas. well thats it for now,

Marv
    Hey lilmarv! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS. Best motto ever. (I live in Texas too.) I know how it feels to keep all this hidden under lock and key. It is just easier that way, I think. Just make sure that if you ever decide to take the figurative lock off the door, that you are completely ready to do so. Once you remove a lock from a door, anyone can walk through it. Best wishes to you, and I hope you find everything to your liking!