Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watashi-wa Daisuke desu Hajimemashite!

Default Watashi-wa Daisuke desu Hajimemashite!

Ohayo! to all you people on here this morning! Watashi-wa Daisuke desu ( My name is Daisuke). I am just your run of the mill anime Otaku, I love anime, manga, Japanese games, AND Japan. I have tried sushi and I love Ramune. But I am also a TB/DL and no one ( Not even my friends) know I am. But I haven't worn a diaper before except when I had an accident when I was 4. But that's just a long story you DON'T want to hear.

I came hear to get advise and to talk to people like me. So I hope to meet you all and have a great time on here. Except I can't be on here all the time because of my parents >_>. So yeah, Have a good day! And for you anime otakus watch alot of anime XD.

Welcome to the site. Most of us a harmless, and the others are mostly harmless.

I tried learning Japanese once but I sucked at it. I intend to do it one day though. Cool language.

You intereseted in anything other than Japanese?

I guess I'm an otaku too... but accidently I swear... I just suddenly realised that I had lots of anime figurines... and that i actually collect manga... and that i rent out heaps and heaps of anime... and that I sleep with a Totoro plushy...

Ok... are you trying to harrass me as an otaku? XD Never mind anyways it's great to be accepted here. I am glad I have met people just like me and that I don't have to worry about people who find me weird. Unless your talking about my behavior....

Ok thanks for clearing it up! Actually I like to find out people are otaku's on a site I just visited. It's like christmas to me....( yeah I know I don't make any sence >_>)

Do you like it especially when they turn around and magickly transform you into a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysika View Post
    I guess I'm an otaku too... but accidently I swear... I just suddenly realised that I had lots of anime figurines... and that i actually collect manga... and that i rent out heaps and heaps of anime... and that I sleep with a Totoro plushy...
    i wish i had a totoro plushie.

welcome to the site diasuke. post lots and have a good time!