Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you make noise

Default do you make noise

Whenever I drip some urine sometimes I cough or go "oh my". I guess this is normal for someone that's it's just starting to happen to and maybe I'll stop eventually. I know when babies are relieving themselves their face will look different.

No, I can't say that I do. Face looks different due to straining - but as for noises, seems a little strange to me!

Just hope no one clues on to why you are making the noise!

Sailor 10 - I am much more used to hearing people say they drip urine when they cough - not the other way round - and that was a problem for several members of my family over the years. As for making a exclamation like "Oh my" that is likely to happen whenever we are surprised by something, and if the urine loss is involuntary I can understand the reaction. If the uring loss was intentional perhaps you were just about to say "Oh good - I've done it" -and just managed to stop yourself from announcing your delight publicly!

I know this is strange, but I sneeze just as I'm regressing. I can regress big time.

as a father to a 2 year old and being around other young kids, babies and toddlers only make noise and weird facial expressions when they are going number 2...it takes effort on their part while going pee is generally effortless..

As accidents occur at unexpected times most of the time, I don't think I look different when they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    as a father to a 2 year old and being around other young kids, babies and toddlers only make noise and weird facial expressions when they are going number 2...it takes effort on their part while going pee is generally effortless..
    you can often tell when they go pee, they often shiver or freeze when they do.

I know when my grandson is going pee- it's when he has taken his diaper off and is standing on the couch!

Quote Originally Posted by dayannight View Post
    I know when my grandson is going pee- it's when he has taken his diaper off and is standing on the couch!
    haha thats so cheeky and naughty!

He can get away with it being under 2 years old!