Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Hi everyone I'm new to the site (obviously) but I've been a LG for the past 5 years and in diapers for almost as long. I've been searching for an AB community but everything seems to be based on the DL side of things, I must say I'm impressed so far seems to be the best of both worlds here

Welcome to the site. We are a good site, and certainly not one of those sites that just caters to sexual diaper stimulation. We discuss many different things here, and so, usually on the introduction thread, the newly joined tells us a little more about themselves. That way we get to know you, such as if you have hobbies, interests, games, music, etc.

I, for instance, am a musician, an educator, and I enjoy the outdoors, riding my bike.

Hey there - welcome to ADISC

Yeah, we like to think we're pretty balanced as between AB and DL - we also have a number of members from Utah (I guess that state's more kinky that it's rep gives it credit for!)

You don't have to share anything you don't feel comfortable with, but we like to hear about people's interests outside of AB/DL as well - any hobbies or interests?

have fun!

Sorry everyone here's a little more. I'm 21 and a full time student majoring in Behavioral Health. I love being outdoors, cycling, quilting, photography and baseball, just another crazy red sox fan I'm here for tips, advice, ideas etc. I hope this helps a little more if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I really am an open book but for whatever reason writing and intro is intimidating haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty0511 View Post
    Sorry everyone here's a little more. I'm 21 and a full time student majoring in Behavioral Health. I love being outdoors, cycling, quilting, photography and baseball, just another crazy red sox fan I'm here for tips, advice, ideas etc. I hope this helps a little more if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I really am an open book but for whatever reason writing and intro is intimidating haha.
    Hey, it's cool, very hard to write a decent intro (I waited years before writing mine)
    Just dive right in, there's plenty to find :-)

I wrote a reintro too; it was easier, and I knew what was relevant and not; when I first joined I was less clear on that...http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...oon-fella.html