Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do your parents know you like to wear diapers?

Default do your parents know you like to wear diapers?

Do your parents know about your diapers habits? my dad does but my mom doesn't.

My parents knew of my desire to wear diapers again when I was 8 years old and caught me wearing a diaper.

My punishment for wearing a diaper was to be forced to wear only a diaper for an entire week. I did not look at it as punishment but did not care for all the "pokeing fun at" and name calling I recived from my siblings.

They know that i used to when i was just out of diapers and pull ups and what not, but I dont think that they do know

They know and just let me be if they try and suppress it I will do it anyway and if they actively encourage it they know it willcreep me out so they just leave as my special goods if i have them i let them know as if they just find them might be like ooh shouldn't have gone in there or wow there is a lot. of them... so yeah they know i like to and don't mind me

I really hope not. Back when I still lived at home, probably when I was 15 or so, my mom found a collection of diaper ads and stories I had printed off. What followed was a short, embarrassing conversation where I denied liking diapers and then threw out the material. I'm not sure if she ever forgot, but it was never spoken of again.

My mom-in-law knows, but she's a licenced councillor and is very tolerant.

Vroeger

My father found this website in the browser history back in 2007 when we all shared one computer in our house. He asked me if I liked this website, I said yes, and that was it. I don't know if he's aware of how serious I actually was, he might even have forgotten it already.

My parents do not know (that I know of.) However, 3 or 4 years ago they found some diapers in my room, and automatically thought it was just because of wet dreams.
    However, I hide some of my diapers in these boxes in the basement, and they usually push the tops of the boxes off. My parents threw those boxed away. I'm pretty sure they found them, and I hope they didn't, but I can't be sure. However, if they find out about my fetish, I'm royally screwed.

My parents do. That was the most awkward "talk" I've ever had with them. My dad was also so pissed he took away my internet, TV, video games, and phone away for six months (not kidding, literally half a year)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    My parents do. That was the most awkward "talk" I've ever had with them. My dad was also so pissed he took away my internet, TV, video games, and phone away for six months (not kidding, literally half a year)
    That's stupid. Parents should accept what you're born with. It's a fetish. There's nothing wrong with it. They should be happy that you're not doing drugs instead of wearing diapers.

My parents don't, and if they do find out it'll be well after I've moved out of the house.