Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How come...

Default How come...

People insist on shoving themselves into baby diapers or goodnites and tell everyone that they fit? baby diapers do not fit you. Just because you have stretched the side panels thin enough to wrap around your waist does not mean that they fit.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    People insist on shoving themselves into baby diapers or goodnites and tell everyone that they fit? baby diapers do not fit you. Just because you have stretched the side panels thin enough to wrap around your wast does not mean that they fit.

Discuss.
    They think they look "cuter" or "babyish" when in fact they look like creepers and just all around "no".

Do they not know that Bambinos exist?

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    They think they look "cuter" or "babyish" when in fact they look like creepers and just all around "no".

Do they not know that Bambinos exist?
    Apparently not.

A lot of members can't get access to adult diapers so use baby instead. I don't think anyone is under the delusion they fit perfectly, but they fit well enough to indulge in the fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    A lot of members can't get access to adult diapers so use baby instead. I don't think anyone is under the delusion they fit perfectly, but they fit well enough to indulge in the fantasy.

If you can bicycle to a pharmacy to buy baby diaper they are going to have adult diapers. Granted they maybe be crappy quality. But the fit and how much they can hold will be better.

On the subject of baby diapers being.. more babyish. I don't see it. They're so poorly stretched around your body. I like wearing Abenas and Bambinos. I think a big thick diaper looks more babyish than a thin, tiny cloth backed diaper barely stretched over my butt. If I saw myself in the mirror with a baby diaper on, the fact that the diapers are too small would make me feel bigger. But seeing my self in diaper that fit, or are perhaps a little big, where Daddy had to make them fit snug would make me feel small....

Why on earth do normal, healthy people bother putting on any kind of diapers, even adult diapers? That ain't right. Not like there isn't a better solution out there (haven't these people heard of toilets?)

Butterfly Mage

When I was 14, I used to get baby diapers to "fit" by taping two of them together to make them long enough. However... I was much more satisfied with Attends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    If you can bicycle to a pharmacy to buy baby diaper they are going to have adult diapers. Granted they maybe be crappy quality. But the fit and how much they can hold will be better.

On the subject of baby diapers being.. more babyish. I don't see it. They're so poorly stretched around your body. I like wearing Abenas and Bambinos. I think a big thick diaper looks more babyish than a thin, tiny cloth backed diaper barely stretched over my butt. If I saw myself in the mirror with a baby diaper on, the fact that the diapers are too small would make me feel bigger. But seeing my self in diaper that fit, or are perhaps a little big, where Daddy had to make them fit snug would make me feel small....
    Not all the pharmacies will - at least, not in the UK.

I think those of a smaller frame can fit well enough to enjoy them - yes, the fit is terrible, but the print might just be enough to allow AB indulgence. I've seen them on some smaller framed women, and tbh I think they sometimes look cuter than a massive bambino.

That said, for prolonged play - possibly baby/carer too - yes, adult diapers will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Not all the pharmacies will - at least, not in the UK.

I think those of a smaller frame can fit well enough to enjoy them - yes, the fit is terrible, but the print might just be enough to allow AB indulgence. I've seen them on some smaller framed women, and tbh I think they sometimes look cuter than a massive bambino.

That said, for prolonged play - possibly baby/carer too - yes, adult diapers will be much better.

Perhaps that may be the case. Saying that I have a Daddy. So when I'm padded up, i'm going to be in a diaper till I leak. Quality and absorbency are what I take into consideration when purchasing diapers. However I order all of my diapers, Abenas, Bambinos, ATN.

Either way, I don't understand how they make anyone feel more babyish then diapers that *actually* fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Why on earth do normal, healthy people bother putting on any kind of diapers, even adult diapers? That ain't right. Not like there isn't a better solution out there (haven't these people heard of toilets?)
    To quote the cinematic masterpiece 'Tommy Boy', "I'm picking up your sarcasm." "Well, I should hope so 'cuz I'm laying it on pretty thick."

In all seriousness, though, it all comes down to availability. Alot of us, especially when still living at home, have to use what's available. Also, I totally get the cuteness factor. That's why I love the Super Dry Kids ABU has.

I tried to wear a size 6 Luvs years ago, but it didn't fit all and the point of it for me is comfort. Still, I get where those who go with it are coming from.