Thread: Walgreen's Briefs on Clearance

Default Walgreen's Briefs on Clearance

Today I popped in Walgreens and noticed the clearance section and seen their briefs were marked down to $5.50 per pack! I grabbed a couple and my broke ass has some diapers Check your local Walgreens and get em cheap while they last!

Default Score

Today I stopped by my local Walgreen's and found many different diapers on clearance. I picked up two packs of Depend Fitted Maximum Protection for $3.74 a pack. Score!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0553.jpg 
Views:	4923 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	4827  

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    Today I stopped by my local Walgreen's and found many different diapers on clearance. I picked up two packs of Depend Fitted Maximum Protection for $3.74 a pack. Score!
    Score is right! I should check my local one. I did find the walgreens brand briefs on sale for $5 about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Score is right! I should check my local one. I did find the walgreens brand briefs on sale for $5 about a month ago.
    They did have some of the Walgreen's brand there too, but nothing in my size. They also had other Depend diapers there as well, including Depend Underwear, and tab diapers.

just went to my local walgreens... and NOPE! but they never have anything on clearance.