Thread: Sporadic incontinence/ bedwetting

Default Sporadic incontinence/ bedwetting

So i havent listed it on my profile, but i have bouts of night incontinence for a bout a week or so at a time, and even have occasional dribbling and stuff in the day, so i always carry a diaper/ pullup in my backpack buried DEEP, but i was wondering if anyo ne else has the same thing. thanks

*Sigh* No, but I kinda wish (don't judge me, please)

I get stuff like that when my allergies act up. If I sneeze or cough really hard I'll wet myself without being able to stop it.

It's why I usually wear some kind of pad when I know my allergies are likely to start being a pain.

Researcher

I do occasionally. Although I'm not certain what causes it, I believe that for me it could be due to a bit of irregularity in going.

Quote Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
    I do occasionally. Although I'm not certain what causes it, I believe that for me it could be due to a bit of irregularity in going.
    I think there are lots of causes - and I lived with this erratic situation for years - often having long spells of complete control and then having lots of problems with dribbling or simply having to get to a toilet-or anywhere possible- to pee before a bad wetting accident happened. The strange thing is that although I now need protection 24/7 there are times when I surprize myself and stay dry for most of the day.

Some of the time standard medication did seem to help - but as people have said it's reasuring and neccesary to carry spare underwear etc. I think it is worth having medical opinion - just in case there is something that could be put right.