Thread: why

Default why

i havent been on here in a while so im not sure if any1 has asked this or not but i was wondering like why do you think that guys would be more into this fetish than girls? Like i would think girls would be into this more than guys because girls are more nurturing and open minded than most guys so to me it would make sense that girls should like out number boys in this fetish. Does anyone feel the same way?

the sensation of wetness is usually pleasureable on the penis, and the tightness can be quite erotic to some people also, women do not have that kind of exposure to an erotic area. also, guys dont seem to loose their sex drive EVER while women have a relativly short window of teh hornys

"guys dont seem to loose their sex drive EVER while women have a relativly short window of teh horny"

NOT true.

There are far more girls out there than most know, I talk to quite a few that don't frequent any forums at all because of the way they are treated by -some- guys.

On another note, aren't guys forced to take on a "manly" role a lot sooner than a girl would have to take on a womanly role? Or not so much that, but girls are able to hold onto the cuteness longer without looking like a pansy.

Conditioning. (Taken from What Causes Infantilism?)

"The best-tested theory for the cause of fetishism is behavioral conditioning. It holds that items can become erotic if they become associated with sex. Experiments have exposed college students to pictures of neutral objects, such as shoes or coins, intermixed with heterosexually erotic pictures [ 8, 9]. These experiments were able to eroticise the neutral objects, but did not report developing of a compulsive fetish. This may be because the students were sexually somewhat mature or did not reinforce the connection over long periods of time. There are some anecdotal accounts of people becoming diaper lovers after erotic incidents that involved diapers. The reliability of these accounts is unknown."

Basically, as a baby, guys are able to achieve a sexual stimulus from a diaper easier than a girl. (I'm guessing at least, I have no idea how to compare, since I never had a vulva.) In our small, baby brains, we equate sexual pleasure with the feeling of a diaper.

See, but here we keep talking about the sex drive part of it, but what about for the people who it is non sexual for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    See, but here we keep talking about the sex drive part of it, but what about for the people who it is non sexual for?
    I have absolutely no idea.

1) We have a dick;
    2) Guys put more effort into the physical side than the psychological side of sex, while girls put more importance in their mental feelings.

As for the non-sexual side... I believe that every AB is partly DL. I'm sure no AB guy hasn't had an erection while putting a diaper on.

Darkfinn

I'm with Mandi on this one. There are plenty of girls out there who are into this kind of thing... but they are far more secretive about it than the males are.

Most girls will get contacted by the typical pervert guys with the whole "What kind of diaper are you wearing now?" "Are you wet?" "Do you poop in them too?" line of questioning and just dissapear. A few people from this very site have contacted LuvsGurl and asked her things along this line... obviously not knowing who she is or bothering to read her profile at all.

These guys see female and they stop thinking with their brain and start thinking with their dick. It makes the girls feel disgusted... and makes it even harder on us nice guys to be able to talk to them and try to form genuine friendships.