Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skirts and diapers

Default Skirts and diapers

This is posted in Matute because this involves possible crossdressing.

How many of you like/ would like/ or do wear short skirts when diapered? Maybe just around your house or something.

I, myself being a little bit of a femboy, I actually want to wear a short pink skirt and a teal shirt. something so when i bed my diapers exposed.

so anyone else? what colors? also what other things do you like to wear over your diaper?

I would love to put a skirt over my diaper! I'm transsexual so I would totally wear anything girly with a diaper!
    Last edited by BabyPandora; 17-Jun-2011 at 22:46.

Well, skirts are kind of nice, in a way - they offer that unique combination of exposure and covertness. However, I'm not really into crossdressing, I like to feel like a little boy, not like a little girl.. so I guess my answer's no.

Short pajamas and diapers are the golden combination to me!

If I were a girl I would definitely wear skirts over my diapers. It would give me that feeling of exposure without actually being exposed. I don't think I would ever go out in one in real life as a guy, but I wouldn't mind having one for around the house. Maybe I'll buy one someday.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticCub View Post
    This is posted in Matute because this involves possible crossdressing.

How many of you like/ would like/ or do wear short skirts when diapered? Maybe just around your house or something.

I, myself being a little bit of a femboy, I actually want to wear a short pink skirt and a teal shirt. something so when i bed my diapers exposed.

so anyone else? what colors? also what other things do you like to wear over your diaper?
    I too have a skirt I wear over my diapers sometimes (I'm a bit of a femboy too :-p)
    but I query why this needs to be in "Mature" topics - this whole site is about adults wearing diapers for pleasure, boys in girls clothing is hardly going to freak-out anyone who's into that, even if they are only a teenager!

Meeeeee.
    My wife has an old pink skirt that I like to wear every once in a while when I go diapered around the house. Usually in private.
    I wouldn't consider myself a transexual, though. Light crossdressing is really just a sexual thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I too have a skirt I wear over my diapers sometimes (I'm a bit of a femboy too :-p) <br>
    but I query why this needs to be in "Mature" topics - this whole site is about adults wearing diapers for pleasure, boys in girls clothing is hardly going to freak-out anyone who's into that, even if they are only a teenager!
    <br><br>Mature because it's a bit more serious than the "off-topic" section, and it doesn't really fit anywhere else.

EDIT: Wait, it could go in the Diaper Talk section... never mind.

I don't really consider it a skirt but might as well be, I do wear a kilt everyone once in a while. Absolutely love it. If I ever did crossdress, I would totally rock a dark red plad skirt, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Adinaonar View Post
    I don't really consider it a skirt but might as well be, I do wear a kilt everyone once in a while. Absolutely love it. If I ever did crossdress, I would totally rock a dark red plad skirt, but yeah.
    Bah! I was just going to say that but you beat me to it!

Either way, I'd like to give it a try with a kilt or skirt...but just around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    Bah! I was just going to say that but you beat me to it!

Either way, I'd like to give it a try with a kilt or skirt...but just around the house.
    Haha, happens to me all the time. Yeah, it's definantly an around the house thing for me. Love kilts just don't have a lot of reasons to wear them, sadly.