Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on pacifiers

Scootalooo

Default Advice on pacifiers

So I'd like to get a pacifer, I bought a nuk 5 in blue from ebay ages ago, and it wasn't very good. Becuase the nipple part wasn't very strong, and when you sucked it it didn't burst but it didn't stay up.

Are they all like that?

Which one should I get for a real suck?

I just bought the cherry pop teat one from pacifiers r us, and I feel it is much better than the nuk 5, for people with big mouths like me, it is longer and teat strength makes you feel you are a baby suckling again the only issue there $57.
    found here guardsize
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 17-Jun-2011 at 05:41. Reason: add more info.

I personally love my nuk 5 I got from pacifiersrus.com I LOVE IT!!

I love pacifiersrus.com! I've gotten three pacifiers from them and they work great. Not to mention, they have an awesome variety.

I have a cherry pop from them great for big mouths

I'm personally a big fan of the NUK 5. I guess it does collapse a bit when you suck, but that's never really bothered me. Maybe you just got a duff one. How about trying another one?

I've also got one of these - Natursutten Rubber Soother Dummy Rounded Small - New Packaging - someone on here once suggested it. I quite like it, and it definitely doesn't collapse.

I think my next purchase will be one of the cherry pop teats from pacifiersrus. A few people have mentioned them but I'd still be interested to hear more reports of what they're like.

I don't think the real NUK 5 comes in anything but white. In this case what you got was something custom that may not have been built right. Try getting a real NUK 5 from Amazon. I had one in the past and had no problems with it other than I'm a little allergic to the latex. I just bought another on which should be here today.

It hasn't collapsed on me because when I suck on it it forms to the shape of my mouth. I love the ones at pacifiersrus.com. you should try theirs maybe yours was differently made from the ones on pacifiersrus because mine is great and I love it!!

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    It hasn't collapsed on me because when I suck on it it forms to the shape of my mouth. I love the ones at pacifiersrus.com. you should try theirs maybe yours was differently made from the ones on pacifiersrus because mine is great and I love it!!
    Is your NUK 5 a normal white one?

I can't wait to get my first one. It seems that everyone has good things to say about pacifiersrus. I wish there was some way to tell how big the pacifiers are! I'd hate to buy one and then it not fit, or be too big.