Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hey, thought i'd introduce myself. I've checked out this forum and i am impressed. Really it is quite the place, comparing it to places i have looked at before with Ab/Dl's this really seems to keep to the main values of infantilism rather than the dirty side that can come out. I came across this forum through google and clicked on somebody's post that had to do with if they would ever be able to escape from infantilism, and so it caught my attention, since i have asked that question myself since i was probably 14. (Since then, i have not been successful, nor enjoying the process of attempting.) I appreciated the communities post, and feel like it would be nice to have a community of people that i can relate with, hence i am here.

I am 22 years old, and love ceramics, throwing pottery is my me time, meditation time, and fun time. Fishing is also a hobby that comes close, but not as much, however it is one of my favorites. I also enjoy the intensity of paintball, its a fun game, and is quite the demanding sport. I had a passion for hacky sack, i once did 72 hits in a row, but since then haven't played it much. Outside of that, when i am not doing one of those hobbies, i am either working on school work, or playing video games, either on my own or with friends.
    As for school, i am going into mechanical engineering. I didn't used to be much for math, but i guess i just enjoy it more now, mostly when it becomes applied i guess. I have done pretty good in it so far, even though i only just got started, i have finished statics, and calc 2, but have plenty to go.

As for my secret, well, I have been a DL Furry for as long as i can remember, and it seems to have been stuck with me. I have been off and on, but it always remains in my head, and the time between activity is actually quite short, so practically, i have always been active. All of the brakes in between have been because i have been trying to rid myself of Infantilism, yet i can't ever seem to be successful, and the toll on my spirit seems to be hard on each battle. Ultimately, i just hope to find a middle ground, and reach back to the value of Infantilism that i remembered when i was young, and remove the polluted pieces of the practice from myself. I think that this site might help me do it, so this is why i am here.

THE TYGER (from Songs Of Experience)By William Blake

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
    In the forests of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
    Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
    On what wings dare he aspire?
    What the hand dare sieze the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art.
    Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
    And when thy heart began to beat,
    What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
    In what furnace was thy brain?
    What the anvil? what dread grasp
    Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
    And watered heaven with their tears,
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
    In the forests of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Wow, I was not even aware of that poem. What a wild and deep poem too. Thanks Raccoon, that is going to take some digesting time to absorb it all. I guess one of the hobbies i didn't mention is that i do enjoy reading and writing poetry, so good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Wow, I was not even aware of that poem. What a wild and deep poem too. Thanks Raccoon, that is going to take some digesting time to absorb it all. I guess one of the hobbies i didn't mention is that i do enjoy reading and writing poetry, so good job.
    Oh my heavens you are so welcome. Blake is a hoot!

If you'll permit, while we're on Blake, he did the lyrics to a pretty groovy hymn

By the way, the meditation thing for me is either darts or table tennis: long rallies, not counting points just batting to and fro. Here's that hymn, involving dark satanic Mills, bows and arrows...

Last edited by Raccoon; 17-Jun-2011 at 05:31.

That's pretty cool song. The guy has a cool accent too for it.
    Darts are pretty fun, I haven't played em much, but i have a pretty good aim for em, not to mention a long reach that helps a bit too. As for table tennis, I am much worse.