Thread: Oh hi.

Default Oh hi.

Hi there ADISC. You may call me Lelouch.

I'm currently heading into the 3rd year of my undergraduate degree in overall science more or less (Biology major, physics/chemistry/psychology minors, and a concentration in pre-med, fun stuff). Besides the usual academia, I'm usually thumbing through Popular Science/Scientific American in my spare time. I also enjoy dabbling into Game Theory every now and then. It doesn't take a scientist to guess what I plan on doing as a career (think hard ).

Outside of remotely academic activities, I play online games, watch animes (I love Code Geass - hence the name), drink lots of Mountain Dew, and I watch House.

"What brings you here?"
    Ah -- a question which is akin to that of which I've asked myself when in the midst of a psych lecture. Let me see... I guess it might have to do with the context of the above personal description. As you can see (or review), I'm an individual who generally has a rather mentally demanding & stressful lifestyle. I find diapers to be my release.

"What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?"
    I enjoy reading stories; they provide a snack to my spatial ability.
    Also, from my general, primary overview, it seems that some people come to these forums with certain situation-based problems. As a problem solver at heart, I enjoy providing possible solutions with thorough reasoning to promote others to further the solution or spark another solution entirely.

"What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?"
    I enjoy reading stories; they provide a snack to my spatial ability.
    Also, from my general, primary overview, it seems that some people come to these forums with certain situation-based problems. As a problem solver at heart, I enjoy providing possible solutions with thorough reasoning to promote others to further the solution or spark another solution entirely.

Hear hear. And better, we help real problems in real people with real solutions.

Pulp Fiction: we are like "The Wolf," a fixer. see if I can find a youtube
    click to expand, plays fine
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Jun-2011 at 14:46.

The animation in Code Geass always bugged me - the characters have chins as sharp as knives XD

Either way, glad to have you aboard ^_^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rbz_elsalvador_sm.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	4708