Thread: WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU??? Hi it's me ^_^

Default WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU??? Hi it's me ^_^

Ok, so i have to introduce my self. My name is Martin or ragein_hormones (my online handle for the last 15 years) also use the name Seph if the mood suits.
    I'm into nappies. wearing using putting girls in them. age play and baby/parent play. also other fetish thingys.

recently got out a long relationship where I was allowed to be my self. I was shy about my desires and life style until I met my ex. now it's over i'm still 100% happy and not in the least bit shy about myself.

I'm honest and I have been told I have a good sense of humour.... I think they're lieing!........scumbags :P

Neways i'm up for talking. about anything. hit me up peeps!

ps. 26 (1985 baby), male, UK Manchester. Straight.. although I have no problem with talking to anyone what ever their sexuality is as long as the content is not sexual.

Neways i'm up for talking. about anything. hit me up peeps!
    Really. No, seriously, greetings threads get noticed and replied to on Adisc, and people are very willing here to pounce new faces, and see they get integrated into the community smoothly and effectively. Some make their way just fine, like they were born onsite and instinctively know where to find the best coffee and who has sales, and when the buses quit running. Others have no clue what the site is about and need to be lectured a bit about who and what we are and are not. But many just need a gentle hand to guide them, a walkthrough to learn the ropes and do fine thereafter.

People aren't likely to engage you in sexual talk of any sort, not around here. This is not diaperchat, or even as much a free-for-all as Daily Diapers, ABkingdom and all those; this is maybe the most conservative place full of liberals (small "L") you'll ever find!

If you are up for talking you will find all kinds of threads in which to do so. Jump right in the water's fine!

But yeah, the more you give us to talk about the more we will talk about it.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 17-Jun-2011 at 04:25.

Supersam1223

I don't think you are a doll house, so you can't be behind me :P

UK WOOP WOOP!!! XD

Welcome to the community. So what y'all got in the way of hobbies???

recently got out a long relationship where I was allowed to be my self. I was shy about my desires and life style until I met my ex. now it's over i'm still 100% happy and not in the least bit shy about myself.
    Great to hear. Moving on is usually hard without an immediate replacement - and to hear you are happy and changed for the better is really great. You will be a great resource for others later who weren't so fortunate. If you could bottle your formula...

that is if your bottles have anything to do with your formula...