Thread: can i still wear huggies?

babyDavid

Default can i still wear huggies?

I'm not sure what my exact waist size is, but most of my jeans say 30 for the waist. can i still wear Huggies/Pampers/Luvs without having to put on additional tape?

I'm not sure, but you should be able to fit into Pull Ups. I've seen posts where people claim they had a 34" waist and they fit in Pull Ups just fine. And welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself!

babyDavid

thanks this site is such a cool place. its wonderful to know I'm welcome here. the real world isn't as welcoming to me, so its nice to have a haven like this site.

Exactly how I feel. It's not like we can talk about this in public, can we?

babyDavid

sadly, no. the world is almost always unkind to people who are different, and i cannot understand why most humans have almost no tolerance for our sort. it makes me sad how the real world is so mean, but it puts a smile on my face to come to this site, where everyone is nice and inviting

Yes, but it will cut into your sides and it won't be pleasant.

It should be obvious that it won't be functional but I guess I'll just keep beating that point into the ground.

I have a 29" waist and wear Luvs, Huggies, Pampers and Pull Ups all the time without a problem.

Not being a personal fan of wearing butt floss myself, I'm going to say no. Trying to wear baby diapers with an adult-sized or even teen-sized body is fool's errand.

Adult diapers will actually fit right and even the cheapest ones will have greater capacity than baby diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Adult diapers will actually fit right and even the cheapest ones will have greater capacity than baby diapers.
    ...and they can be just as cute.