Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't get what Pampers told me...

Default Don't get what Pampers told me...

Well, a few days ago I sent an e-mail to P&G (Pampers) with the business proposition to make adult diapers exactly like they made their baby diapers. I told them about *b/DL's and how they would go crazy to get some (that way they knew that they'd make some money off of it), and this is the e-mail they sent back.

Dear Trey,

Thanks for contacting P&G.

We have a website for current suppliers and potential business partners where you can learn more about our corporate values and principles, as well as the basic facts of doing business with P&G. By having all suppliers use these guidelines, we're able to review and evaluate your goods and services more efficiently. For more information, just click on the following link: P&G Supplier Site | PGSupplier.com

Hope this is helpful.

Cathy
    P&G Team

But I don't get what they told me, maybe it's because I just woke up. But can someone please explain it to me?

Woah... New comment box GUI...

I think it's a pretyped response that they sent you because they deemed your question invalid.
    As far as adult sized Pampers go, I don't think that will happen...

Here's what Pampers press statement of making adult diapers for AB/DL's would be like.

Here at pampers we are introducing a new line of pampers made specifically for adults who WANT to wear diapers. We sincerely hope this doesn't scare off our main consumer base of mom's. Honestly, this new market we're trying to push is only around 2% of the population at best. So please, don't mind us making diapers for sexual fetishes that are based on the diapers your baby is wearing right now. Hopefully he or she will continue to wear pampers for a long, long time.

Hopefully your able to now realize this is a horrible idea for pampers to do. Bambino's can't even stockpile massive amounts since they still don't have enough consistent orders coming in. Which is why at least twice a year, they run out of mediums in one of their designs.

What Fire2Box said...

It would be an amazing thing for us but more likely than not if pampers started to do that they would start losing a lot of business...

Darn. Well, I can understand some way that Bambinos can't stockpile too many, Fire2Box. A lot of us aren't able to buy stuff online because we're not old enough, we can't sneak them past out parents or we don't have a credit/debit card. The only way that a TB can get Bambinos would be to get a PayPal card, but then there's still the issue of getting them inside without parents seeing them

Butterfly Mage

I think it would significantly harm P&G's brand image if they made huge Pampers for people with a diaper fetish. Seriously.

try huggies :3 im sure somewhere like china (with no copyright protection) would be more than willing to do em' up for you, you just need ~$1,000,001

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    try huggies :3 im sure somewhere like china (with no copyright protection) would be more than willing to do em' up for you, you just need ~$1,000,001
    Well, if I'm feeling like I'm having a lucky day, I suppose I could go on Deal or No Deal to get the money

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Darn. Well, I can understand some way that Bambinos can't stockpile too many, Fire2Box. A lot of us aren't able to buy stuff online because we're not old enough, we can't sneak them past out parents or we don't have a credit/debit card. The only way that a TB can get Bambinos would be to get a PayPal card, but then there's still the issue of getting them inside without parents seeing them
    Can you drive? You can get a PO Box fairly cheaply. Then get a Visa/MC gift card at Wal-Mart loaded with a little cash. You can then use it online, and have your stuff sent to your PO box. You can even get the smallest cheapest PO box, because if your item doesn't fit, they put it in a locker and just put the key to the locker in the PO box. Works real nice, and nearly everything ordered online is delivered in very discrete boxes or envelopes. Also you can leave it in the box a few days if you need to until you have a safe time to go get it.

Pfft, by the time I'm allowed to drive legally, it'll be November 2012, meaning I'll only have a month to enjoy them before the world ends :3

Nah, I'm just joking, I don't believe the world's gonna end in 2012. But still, I have to wait another year and a half before I can drive. Darn it.