Thread: Medical Supply Stores

PampsAimi

Default Medical Supply Stores

So me was driving in a near by town and noticed a couple Medical Supply stores, welllllllll~ what kind of diapers would they carry, and how much would cost.

Medical supply stores generally carry better diapers than Walgreens/CVS. The supply stores here usually carry Tranquilitys, Attends, etc. They're not the best diapers on the market, but much better than depends.

I have found in that area they range from 10-25 dollars What I would do is call around and ask them what they sell. I recently went to one in Rochester, NH that had some old vintage attends for 8 dollars a pack good luck

No two snowflakes are alike. Thus, the odds that all medical supply stores have the same diapage are relatively low. Your best bet would be to just go in and ask!

Medical supply stores usual carry the bottom end of the spectrum as far a premium diapers are concerned. Molicares as far up as the supers. Most of the tranquility line except for the ATN and the tena line up to and including the supers. Most of these places will usually carry single use diapers like depends of sometimes of better quality. The best diapers I have been able to buy at these store are the tena supers. But that's about it. Most places will do are at least try to do special orders but only by the case. Call around and see what solutions they can give you. They will usually be better. This guys tend to be pretty friendly to so don't be afraid to ask questions.

PampsAimi

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfrotin2004 View Post
    I have found in that area they range from 10-25 dollars What I would do is call around and ask them what they sell. I recently went to one in Rochester, NH that had some old vintage attends for 8 dollars a pack good luck
    Stalker :O

not a stalker I live in New England and your the one that has your town listed I though it would be helpfull letting you know the prices that I have found in that area and what brand they sell do to your orignal question asking what type of diaper do you think they sell sorry if it sounds like I am a stalker but though I was being helpfull cause I live in this area your were inquiring about. If you are concerned that much about people being stalkers you prob shouldn't list your town or city where you live. I will refrain from answering anymore of your questions sorry for the stalkerish feelings i may of portraited but that is not me.

For anyone who lives in my area and want to buy Tranquility ATN, there is a medical supply store called Durham Medical that sell the Tranquility line. They may also still sell Attends but not sure. Before they moved to their new location, they gave out free samples if asked but not sure if they still do. I have always found the staff to be extremely friendly.

I would caution that if it's not a product you've heard of on here, I would avoid it. Medical supply stores will sometimes carry "economy" diapers for lack of a better term. If they are really inexpensive, it's probably for a reason.