Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Being Able To Shake A Binge Cycle

Default Not Being Able To Shake A Binge Cycle

Has anyone been stuck in a binge cycle to the point where it's almost stuck in your psyche? I think I'm at the point of obsessive-compulsive with looking at diapers (nearly always traverse the baby/incontinence aisles, glance inside trash bins for used ones, constantly trying to find new search terms, etc.).
    Any advice? I'm getting worried this may start affecting me as a whole.

I think it will go just as it has come. It happens to me, though I kind of enjoy it, but at my age, I can indulge. You just need to get good and wet and then masturbate or have diaper sex. That should put it on hold for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think it will go just as it has come. It happens to me, though I kind of enjoy it, but at my age, I can indulge. You just need to get good and wet and then masturbate or have diaper sex. That should put it on hold for a while.
    Diaper sex?

Oh...you have to know that some relationships are different than others.

So... two people get inside an overly large diaper and... bang each other?

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Any advice? I'm getting worried this may start affecting me as a whole.
    Yeah i can see how it would be an issue. Maybe as some people pointed out it could be a sexual tension thing ?
    But we aren't experts so :P. You may actually want to try bringing it up with an expert like a psychologist or something I did recently and that helped me a lot. But yeah honestly its something that there is no quick fix to it may pass in time if not you may just have to deal with it via mental discipline like giving up smoking or something. Either way i wish you luck ^^

Sorry to hear; I hate it when that happens. It usually happens to me when I've gone a long time without diapers from a big purge cycle, throwing everything away and all. It will usually die down within a few weeks if you don't fight it, but from my experience none of it was pleasant, so I know what you're going through. Just hang in there a bit longer and don't fight it so much as I did.

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Or cut holes in the appropriate places! But that works to, I imagine... O.o Lmao

Loopygone

/me facepalms

I think he was more referring to general sexytimes with diapers involved... not some specific kink.

pepsicolaisgreat

LMAO. That sounds fun. I may have to give that a try sometime. lol Now to go find me an overly large diaper.