Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Molicares :P

Question Cheapest Molicares :P

Okay, So I read all of these things with Molicares and its like, OMG I wanna try them SO BAD. So I have set out on a search to find the cheapest Molicare Super Plus -ses lol.
    If you buy them, where do you buy them from and how much is it?
    I do not care if it is by the case or by the bag.
    Thanks!
    ~Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dannor View Post
    Okay, So I read all of these things with Molicares and its like, OMG I wanna try them SO BAD. So I have set out on a search to find the cheapest Molicare Super Plus -ses lol.
    If you buy them, where do you buy them from and how much is it?
    I do not care if it is by the case or by the bag.
    Thanks!
    ~Dan
    Amazon.com is reasonable.

Also, I actually found a seller on eBay several years back that was selling whole cases of the Molicare Super-Plus for $40 + $10 Shipping. I purchased 2 cases from him but I haven't seen him selling them in ages. I guess eBay is still an option though; you may find a good deal on there if you shop around.

Okay, I will look around there Thanks

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 ----------

Anybody else have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by banter View Post
    You can also order samples from XP Medical for around $6.
    After shipping I wouldn't really recommend this unless you were already ordering another product like a case that removed the shipping cost.

Well I was thinking along the lines of not ending up with a lot of stuff you don't want as the original poster seems to have not tried them before.

lol Shipping would still cost. Its only free shipping on the cases. If I did get them, I'd go ahead and get a pack. I never get cases. I never have.
    So, SoggyDoggy talked about Amazon being reasonable. lol the people they get it from is where I normally order, but it would be better because Amazon = Free Shipping! :O
    Anyway, on Amazon, there was a thing talking about "Others bought these with this product" And they had all that l like and want to try. I have tried Abena S4 air plus, and now those are a little too small and I want to try the M4, and it would be cool to get plastic this time. And I have tried the ATN's. they are really good.
    Anyway, they had the thing and it showed M4 pack, ATN pack, and Molicare super plus pack for $65.95 and the free shipping! :P It would be 40 diapers. Is that worth it?

---------- Post added 15-06-2011 at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was 14-06-2011 at 21:14 ----------

anybody? :'(

I'm assuming you're ordering from Amazon via Northshore. That's what I normally do. To me any slightly higher price is worth it especially since I have Prime so I can get anything in two days.

haha. When I first ordered North Shore it was awesome but shipping hit hard. $10 I can live with, but that was pricey. :/
    I have a question: does Amazon ship discreetly? If that is a yes, Im'ma go ahead and do it. >

Try eBay or ABUniverse, no matter the price shipping usually kills ya