Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canucks vs. Bruins

Default Canucks vs. Bruins

Tonight is Game 6....I look forward to it! Honestly, I almost have no interest at all into sports. Only exception from this when one of my favourite teams make this far into the final round! Last time I had an interest into hockey as right now when Calgary Flames managed all way to Final round in 2004 (and unfortunately, lost too).

I am showing my great support for Vancouver Canucks! It's good chance that Canucks can win Stanley Cup tonight! What side are you on? =D

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Last time I had an interest into hockey as right now when Calgary Flames managed all way to Final round in 2004 (and unfortunately, lost too).
    UNFORTUNATELY???? That night was amazing! The Tampa Bay Lightning walked away with the Stanley Cup, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    I am showing my great support for Vancouver Canucks! It's good chance that Canucks can win Stanley Cup tonight! What side are you on?
    I'm with you, the Bruins p*ssed me off by defeating the Lightning. GO CANUCKS!!!

Lol... I said that because it is nice to see a Canadian team to win the Cup since it been 18 years since it last happened (in '93 when Montreal Canadiens won the Cup).

Wonderful to see your support for Canucks! =D

Yeah, I feel bad, though. We stole their game, now we don't let them win? Poor Canadians, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Yeah, I feel bad, though. We stole their game, now we don't let them win? Poor Canadians, eh?
    What do you mean you stole it? We still beat you in the Olympics... you know, where it REALLY matters.

LOL, touche. When are the next Olympics? I'm gonna put my money on USA

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    LOL, touche. When are the next Olympics? I'm gonna put my money on USA
    America says that EVERY 4 years...

Grr, we'll win eventually

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

You can't keep getting lucky

Go boston! and there are more canadian players on boston <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Go boston! and there are more canadian players on boston <_<
    BOOOO!!!!! You knocked the Lightning out of the playoffs! Shame on you!

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Come on, canucks!!!! Do you just not care tonight????