Thread: For Those who care about goodnites

Default For Those who care about goodnites

Where I work, publix, we have a coupon for 1.50 off goodnites. I am not sure about what limitations there are on the coupon, but still a 1.50 off is better then nothing.

Speaking of which, I just found out London Drugs sells goodnites here in canada, and they even ship to people. I tried them out and they were in a plain brown box. Right now they only have boxer-style online though... Sorry to go off-topic there, but like would they work in Canada, and do they work in just your store? Or are they like the ones you used to be able to print off from the website? Also, do you think they would take them sent in (like by mail), I mean even if only to US customers?

Sorry for all the questions. I keep track of any discounts I can on any diaper-related products.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    Where I work, publix, we have a coupon for 1.50 off goodnites. I am not sure about what limitations there are on the coupon, but still a 1.50 off is better then nothing.
    You must live in Florida. Publix is based in the city I live in and about 95% of their stores are here.

Goodnites aren't a bad diaper on the whole, they're just not made for older kids/teens and that's where they get their bad reputation. Remember that besides the fact that older kids/teens wet more at one time than younger kids, they (boys) also have larger "equipment" that makes it difficult for the diaper to take all at one time. Just my digression and 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    You must live in Florida. Publix is based in the city I live in and about 95% of their stores are here.
    a little more north, im in the atlanta region (It is a big region)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    Speaking of which, I just found out London Drugs sells goodnites here in canada, and they even ship to people. I tried them out and they were in a plain brown box. Right now they only have boxer-style online though... Sorry to go off-topic there, but like would they work in Canada, and do they work in just your store? Or are they like the ones you used to be able to print off from the website? Also, do you think they would take them sent in (like by mail), I mean even if only to US customers?

Sorry for all the questions. I keep track of any discounts I can on any diaper-related products.
    they might, if they accept competitor coupons, but as stated earlier, they are a southern company, and they are being passed out in the store using some advertising company that we use.
    Last edited by moocow; 18-Jul-2008 at 13:41.

Cool. Too bad we don't have Publix where I live. I'm sure you can find sales or coupons for GNs or any store-bought diaper at just about any store, though.

hey in NYC the pathmark stores (they are owned by A & P ) have the lil red coupon machines in the diaper aisle and it spits out 1.50 coupon on any GoodNite product!

might be a promotion to keep ppl away from pampers underjams?

thats what we have in the store. the coupon spitting machine with 1.50 coupons