Thread: Some quick thoughts

Default Some quick thoughts

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello.. I am mid 30's guy working with databases as a career. Fairly shy and introverted.

2) What brings you here?

I have been an AB/DL for a long time and was always ashamed of my desires. I want to be a part of a community where I can find acceptance.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Into cooking, biking, hiking, long walks.. and sleeping in the park on a beautiful day

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Feel connected to a community and develop self acceptance.

Welcome RCW.

Your interests almost sound like a dating profile.. LOL

I hope you find a lot of great new friends on Here. I am relatively new to and have already made great friends and relationships.

Just be honest and polite and you'll have a great time here. just a fair warning, there are a lot of teenagers on here, but they don't bite. I'm in the mid 20's so its kinda nice being between the teenagers and the 30 somethings.

I did not mean for that to be a dating profile. I was just a bit shy about opening up. Thank you so much for responding.

RCW

Quote Originally Posted by rcw123 View Post
    I did not mean for that to be a dating profile. I was just a bit shy about opening up. Thank you so much for responding.

RCW
    Don't worry, it didn't sound like a dating ad. It was an excellent introduction, by the way.

Anyways, I enjoy biking as well. I just moved to a new city, so I've been enjoying exploring the city's bike trails and streets.

I also noticed on your profile that you are a programmer, which happens to be my field of study right now. What languages do you typically program in?

I did not mean offense by that...I just thought

Into cooking, biking, hiking, long walks.. and sleeping in the park on a beautiful day
    kinda sounded like "long walks on the beach, etc.".

I am very sorry if i offended you.