Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever had a diapered massage?

Default Ever had a diapered massage?

(I know there may have been a couple of threads on this in the past. But they are closed. So I'm opening a new one.)

As a dude who wears diapers at every opportunity in order to relax, and as a dude who also LOVES massages to help him relax, I have in fact combined the two on several occasions, which makes for an amazing experience! The first full-body massage I had, in fact, was at a super-posh day spa/resort, and I wore only an Abena X-plus. I was scared to death and had no idea what to expect, I half expected the therapist to run out of the room screaming when she discovered my diaper. (I was too embarrassed to mention anything to her about it ahead of time) But, when she reached my diaper area, aside from a couple little pauses while I think she was trying to figure out how to tuck the sheet into my "waistband," never a word was said. The massage was spectacular and being diapered just enhanced the experience.

Since then, I have had at least a dozen massages, mostly with different therapists, and all while diapered. I did, however, in retrospect realize that it was a bit messed up that first time to not at least mention my diaper beforehand. So the next time (at a different spa) I mentioned to the therapist that I was wearing one. She just said "Oh yeah, it's no problem," and everything proceeded as normal. Each time thereafter I have given the therapist the courtesy of letting them know I'm wearing. Sofar I have only had one reaction to the news...the therapist asked if I had any concerns and I mentioned that I had a weak bladder (a little white lie), so I was wearing a diaper just in case. She laughed a little and said "Well that's always good..." Then she asked if I had to leave it on for the massage. I told her I would prefer to, it would help me relax. She giggled and shook her head a little and said "Diapers!" After that all was fine, it was a great massage and we chatted about world events and even politics, with no more mention of my diaper.

All in all, I have never had a negative experience wearing nothing but a diaper during a massage session, and the relaxing qualities of the massage combined with thick padding is a heavenly experience. (I usually wear a Dry 24/7 with a booster pad inside...I figure if something is worth doing, do it right!). I don't think most therapists really care one bit, although I do give them a heads-up so they have an opportunity to back out if it should make them uncomfortable for some reason. They are pros, and the diaper doesn't really get in the way of their job (well except for maybe the waistband which either you or they can easily fold down so they can access that lower lumbar region). Whether they joke about it later to their coworkers is debatable (they're human, I bet it makes their day!), but I always make sure to leave a great tip anyway, just in case, so I doubt they hate me too much.

So who else has experienced a professional massage while diapered? I guess my point of posting this is to put to rest any fears from anyone who may want to try it, but doesn't have the...intestinal fortitude? I am here to tell you there's no need to worry. You gotta try it, it's marvelous...even marvelouser than a "normal" massage!!

It certainly sounds like an interesting experience that I might look into in the future if I develop a desire to get massages.

I'm glad it worked out so well for you!

Well at least you were protected! My mother [and my brother] are massage therapists.

Well, my mom had a client, it was an older lady. After the massage, the lady kind of rushed out. Later, my mom had found out that she had a weak bladder and wet her self. It wasn't a problem, especially since she had a condition, but it's nice to be protected!

Wow.

I'd say telling the therapist first is a must - particularly if you are wearing just for fun.
    I suppose it could be argued that it is abusive in some way to put that on a therapist even if you tell them about it first - because you have to lie to justify it.

All that being said, sounds like it would be really great. I would love it I'm sure. Unfortunately, I live in a small town in the NW of the US and everyone knows everyone so definitely not an option.
    I'll think of it next time I visit asia though

I'm very torn by your post.

Having a diapered massage sounds like pure ecstasy, the ultimate form of relaxation, and literally, pampering.

On the other hand, including anybody into my fetish is something that triggers my moral radar. The therapist is under the impression you have a condition which requires diapers as a medical necessity. They are paid to provide a service and probably have dealt with some pretty gross people, physically speaking. So if they don't want to deal with you being diapered and are uncomfortable with it, they have to keep their mouth shut. Even if they don't care that you wear, I know that I'm getting more than I paid for and wouldn't be ok doing it.

By the way, I'm not judging your morals, everybody has their reasons and I'm not equating ugliness to incontinence, just saying that therapists have to deal with uncomfortable situations in order to make a living, just like everybody else.

Don't get me wrong, however. I am a little jealous :P

I would prefer to get it done by my partner, because it's consenting and the feeling of being accepted would be comforting as well and would add to the experience I'm sure, even if the message isn't by a professional.

I'm feeling a little convinced by pldc's logic. Probably not in my future except for my wife

Did a google search and saw this: DependŽ Brand - Men's Solutions - Discussion - Diapers at the chiropractor

Yeah, my massage therapist is my wife, and it won't go any further than that. My concern would be as others have expressed. The message therapist is doing a job, and you wearing a diaper may be off putting. On the other hand, you have told them you are diapered, and if they don't want you as a client, they can just say no, so I think you are in the clear by informing them.

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    I'm very torn by your post.

Having a diapered massage sounds like pure ecstasy, the ultimate form of relaxation, and literally, pampering.

On the other hand, including anybody into my fetish is something that triggers my moral radar. The therapist is under the impression you have a condition which requires diapers as a medical necessity. They are paid to provide a service and probably have dealt with some pretty gross people, physically speaking. So if they don't want to deal with you being diapered and are uncomfortable with it, they have to keep their mouth shut. Even if they don't care that you wear, I know that I'm getting more than I paid for and wouldn't be ok doing it.

By the way, I'm not judging your morals, everybody has their reasons and I'm not equating ugliness to incontinence, just saying that therapists have to deal with uncomfortable situations in order to make a living, just like everybody else.

Don't get me wrong, however. I am a little jealous :P

I would prefer to get it done by my partner, because it's consenting and the feeling of being accepted would be comforting as well and would add to the experience I'm sure, even if the message isn't by a professional.
    Ooookaaaay...I was expecting to have to further explain myself on this before I inevitably get flamed right off the internet, so here goes...I hope this makes sense.

1. "Pampering..." ha ha I've thought of that too during my diapered rub-downs, and the irony of it

2. Morals...maybe my moral compass is broken, I don't know. BUT: the way I see it, simply wearing your diaper to a massage is outside of any morals. I have obviously given this some thought. IMHO:

- To just let the therapist be surprised by it, I feel, is a little wrong. And unnecessary.

- Telling a little white lie beforehand about why you wear, as I now usually do, is also a little wrong, but prevents them from possibly jumping to the conclusion that I am some kind of psycho pervert, so I believe it's for the greater good...so sue me. I play it by ear, since I am pretty good at reading people: usually I just wait til they ask if I have any questions before the massage and then I casually say "Well there is one little thing, I'm wearing a diaper...is that going to cause any problems?" Invariably, they are like "Oh no, it's fine." If I get a sense they are a tad freaked I mention something about an overactive bladder.

- Poopy diapers during massage: WRONG WRONG WRONG! And I would never do it. Duh. (a little "dampness" in front is ok though if it happens to be there already, really, it is undetectable if the diaper is fairly fresh) I do not "go" while on the table though, a leak would be incredibly uncool.

- Definitely hinting, suggesting, or outright telling the therapist in any way that it is part of a fetish is VERY wrong, and could get you kicked out. I have never and will never discuss the fetish aspect in that setting. But just wearing a diaper? Diapers are amoral inanimate objects. You could go to 100 different massages with no explanation at all, and I doubt anyone would bat an eye, and you have done nothing wrong. They don't require you to say why you wear, and really, it's none of their business. At most, they may ask if you wear due to an injury, just to make sure they don't hurt you further. But a pro won't ask beyond that, and likely won't care. Let's not forget, we are thinking about it the whole time because of our fixation on the diaper, but the therapist is concerned only with the massage, and the fact that you're diapered is probably no more than a mild curiosity to them, if that. (Sorry, exhibitionists!) If they assume anything, like whether you're wearing for medical reasons or whatever, then that's on them. Also, I can honestly say that for me, while I DO include diapers in my sex life, I am not in that "mode" when I go out in public wearing them...at that point they simply help me relax. So...I personally don't feel guilty about wearing to a massage, though I don't need to wear. I know YOU probably understand that, but unfortunately most people wouldn't get that distinction, which is one reason I keep my diaper habit secret...I wouldn't want anyone knowing that I'm wearing and assuming I'm "getting off" while doing so. That is simply not the case.

3. I HAVE gotten it done by my partner...but sometimes she wants to get "done" too, which is why that first massage I spoke of was a couples' massage!!! (NOW how jealous are you? poke poke) Guess I didn't mention that because I didn't really think it was pertinent to the story. Anyway, she couldn't care less what I was wearing while she was on the other table a few feet away in ecstasy! (No, SHE wasn't wearing) We have had a couple more massages together since then, and the rest were me solo (yes, she is ok with it, within reason), and like I said, I have been diapered for every one. It's mostly her fault for getting me hooked on massages, I thought they were a waste of $$$ until I actually tried one! So, the massage, her idea, wearing a diaper to it, my idea. It's all good!

If I'm crazy, let me know, and tell me why. I mean, I am crazy. But not certifiable. Yet. I hope. I don't know, you be the judge...lol

LOL chill out man! no one *that matters* is going to flame you!

RABID JELOUSY!

I think you're going under the line that "what people know doesn't hurt them."

I can feel you, and to each their own. I'm glad that you told your therapist beforehand, and I'm not judging you, so don't feel like this a personal attack, just providing my two Lincolns.

Personally speaking, I've had two professional massages in the past, so I know it's not a big deal because people are practically naked and there's physical contact that's not sexual in nature. However, the diaper is completely superfluous in this situation and I know that the massage is more sensual for me because I'm wearing a diaper, which isn't being disclosed. I know you're not masturbating or getting any sexual stimulation directly, but my conscious would feel guilty if an innocent stranger unknowingly is helping to realise my emotional fulfilment from diaper wearing, even in that situation there is no sexual gratification, especially since diapers are (for me anyway) mostly sexual.

I can understand the thrill and the feelings associated with wearing "out in the open" that aren't sexual, but I don't tell people because it's nobody's business and it's not like I'm a diaper exhibitionist either.

I don't have a problem with other people doing it because there is no harm, but disclosure and transparency is important as you said, regardless of the usage of the diapers.

That being said, I applaud you for taking your kink to a new level of comfort and relaxation.

I find it very innovative, honestly.

Btw, keep your partner as long as you can. I'm going to see if my g/f would be down for that too.