Thread: finally tried real diapers

Default finally tried real diapers

For the last few years I have been wearing goodnites and underjams and really enjoyed them, but a few days ago I decided to try something new. I got the depends max protection because they were the only tape on ones that would fit me. I loved them! They absorbed much more and there us def a difference in how they feel. I also loved the wetness indicator. Don't know if I will ever go back to goodnites now lol

Good for you! Glad you're able to get some diapers!

It was a bit awkward buying them, but totally worth it in the end. Buying is always the hardest part for me though :P

Quote Originally Posted by pampercal View Post
    It was a bit awkward buying them, but totally worth it in the end. Buying is always the hardest part for me though :P
    Yeah, but just think to yourself in the store "Nobody's gonna look at me and think they're mine, they're gonna think they're for my grandparent." Worked for me! Then again I've only bought diapers once but eh...

Hehehe, when i go to walgreens and buy some, I'm really not THAT aprehensive, its intimidating, but not bad. I'm just not affraid that I'm a diaper wearer, and a complete stranger is'nt going to remember me in 5 minutes anyway. If someone asks if I need help I'll usually tell them what I'm looking for, if they ask if they're for me, I'm not affraid to say "Yes".

Guess I kinda like being a diaper wearer...

Quote Originally Posted by UnCertain View Post
    If someone asks if I need help I'll usually tell them what I'm looking for, if they ask if they're for me, I'm not affraid to say "Yes".

Guess I kinda like being a diaper wearer...
    Wow, I admire you and you're bravery! If I was in that situation, I would've needed the diapers right then and there!

Three cheers to your bravery! ^_^

It gets a little easier with time. Of course, eventually you reach a point when you can just order off the internet!

Yet, every now and then, I remember back to those nights I would drive out to a 24-hour supermarket, way on the other end of town and the joy I felt once I stepped out into the chilly midnight air, a little package of joy under my arm.

You guys are all lucky. If I get caught with diapers, I get grounded

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by pampercal View Post
    I got the depends max protection because they were the only tape on ones that would fit me. I loved them! They absorbed much more and there us def a difference in how they feel. I also loved the wetness indicator. Don't know if I will ever go back to goodnites now lol
    Heavenly isn't it?