Thread: Scottish AB? DL!

Default Scottish AB? DL!

hey, been lurking on this site for a while. Thought I'd become more active, does anyone fancy chatting - not wanting to meet or share pics or nonsense like that though!

Quote Originally Posted by scottishdude View Post
    hey, been lurking on this site for a while. Thought I'd become more active, does anyone fancy chatting - not wanting to meet or share pics or nonsense like that though!
    Try the "Chat" button on the dashboard bar at the top of the screen, that has an IRC which is usually busy

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

I noticed on your profile that you like to read...what genres do you like to read?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    Try the "Chat" button on the dashboard bar at the top of the screen, that has an IRC which is usually busy
    Just to add to this, there are two articles on chatting that you might find useful to skiim over. There's no need to read them right away or even before using IRC, but I thought I would provide the links anyways.

IRC Chat - Technical Guide (The chat button will connect you using Mibbit.)

IRC Chat - Basics Guide (This is useful/interesting if you'd like to know a bit about IRC chat commands, etiquette, culture, etc.)

Hey, I like fantasy, sci-fi, crime, non fiction - pretty much anything that is good. Currently reading the 4th song of ice and fire book. What sort of stuff goes on in chat?

pikachuyoshi

Hey.

Hey, I like fantasy, sci-fi, crime, non fiction - pretty much anything that is good. Currently reading the 4th song of ice and fire book. What sort of stuff goes on in chat?
    Science fiction and fantasy are two of my favorite genres! As for the chat...a wide variety of stuff: computers, video games, politics, classes, random stuff, etc. There is no set topic, so it varies from time to time. Diapers and AB stuff, though, don't come up very much.

FootieCookie

Hello and Welcome Aboard ADISC!

I love Sci-Fi, too. :-D