Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone like Nuketown?

Default Anyone like Nuketown?

It's double xp weekend for all of you playing black ops and there's also that Nuketown 24/7 playlist. I love Nuketown but can't stand headquarters or sabotage but I still end up getting a lot of kills.
    Any thoughts from all you CoD fanboys?

I have a strong disliking for every single map in Black Ops. There are WAAAAYY too many corners that are campable, and it would be obvious that people would take advantage of those locations. I would enjoy the game more if there were a map pack that added maps that are more open, having less items to hide behind or fewer buildings to go inside of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
    I have a strong disliking for every single map in Black Ops. There are WAAAAYY too many corners that are campable, and it would be obvious that people would take advantage of those locations. I would enjoy the game more if there were a map pack that added maps that are more open, having less items to hide behind or fewer buildings to go inside of.
    Ya those campers annoy me to no end

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I wont play 24/7 nuketown because its core and I have crossed over to hardcore only

Absolutely dislike Call of Duty anything.

But when I did play Black Ops, Nuketown was alright.

I saw this video and thought damn those graphics look horrible to stuff like Bad Company 2 or even COD:Modern Warfare. Then I realized it was the newest Call of duty and really did laugh out loud. Anyways I would play but there's a few problems. I own Bad Company 2 and on the PC at that. So far I am happy with it being a FPS I barely even play other Team Fortress 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
    Whats wrong with camping? Camping is more realistic then what COD is as a game...

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    Whats wrong with camping? Camping is more realistic then what COD is as a game...
    It's a pretty piss poor tactic just wait for people to come into a trap and never moving. However if the same person falls into it and gets killed twice then their doing something wrong. Of course campers have multiple camping spots. This isn't a problem in bad company 2 though. Just get a RPG or a tank and blow that camping idiots building down right on top of him!!

Last edited by Fire2box; 13-Jun-2011 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It's a pretty piss poor tactic just wait for people to come into a trap and never moving. However if the same person falls into it and gets killed twice then their doing something wrong. Of course campers have multiple camping spots. This isn't a problem in bad company 2 though. Just get a RPG or a tank and blow that camping idiots build down right on top of him!!

People always talk about the game being realistic. What do people in the military do in the battle field. The sure as hell don't run around jumping like idiots. I pretty sure they "camp" an area till its clear then move on.

The only time I get called a camper is when im doing better then someone and they get mad at me.

I love Nuketown. It helps you level so fast. I got from 1-40 in 3 days and currently my most played map is nuketown(please note, most of those levels were gained OUT of the free weekend )

Oh, and I have to say this. Anyone trying to say that Black Ops is realistic... just don't lol.

Black OPs has to be the most unrealistic shooter I have played in forever. The sniping is terrible and I'm almost positive that the battlefields would be better chosen in real life. The CoD series went downhill after the CoD4

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

I saw this video and thought damn those graphics look horrible to stuff like Bad Company 2 or even COD:Modern Warfare. Then I realized it was the newest Call of duty and really did laugh out loud. Anyways I would play but there's a few problems. I own Bad Company 2 and on the PC at that. So far I am happy with it being a FPS I barely even play other Team Fortress 2.
    Haha!

Bad Company 2 totally does eat Black Ops and spit it out :P I have them both and the only good thing about Black Ops is the fast paced gameplay, but it's just not comparable. BC2 wins out, just like Battlefield 3 will beat MW3