Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Fat kid rages hard" Views/concerns.

Default "Fat kid rages hard" Views/concerns.

Tonight I found this video "series" on youtube after getting it as a suggestion by watching that mac user being a full retard about how Steam (game service) works. The video consists of a older brother filming his younger brother while the kid "rages". this isn't the only problem witht he video. The younger brother is clearly in a diaper of sorts and in a Q&A video the older brother confirms the kid is potty trained and that he's just being lazy.

[removed]

So, does anyone think the older brother has a right to post this on youtube? Would you consider the kid a part of the AB/DL/TB community? If the kid is TB/DL, do you think his actions of wearing nothing over them is acceptable?

Personally I was shocked to find something like this on youtube. I think it's clearly it was posted to just make fun of his brother. But on the other hand I think the kid should have some pants on and it's really his own fault for letting anyone see that publicly now.

(What I did find funny is this video is suggested after watching a mac user with a old mac trying to play portal and totally failing at it. It does seem like a accurate suggestion for a like minded video.)
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 12-Jun-2011 at 13:04. Reason: Removed video of a minor in diapers.

Before even finishing the video, I must say that I feel really sorry for that mother having to put up with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    Before even finishing the video, I must say that I feel really sorry for that mother having to put up with this.
    I think I can 100% agree with that sentiment. It's her two boys that are fighting and she's the one that has to break it up.

Oh and it ends with a nyan cat of...that. How tasteful!

Anyway, now that I've finished, my sentiment is this: If you have a problem with people seeing you like that, or worse, taping you like that, then put some freaking clothes on! It was the kids fault to make such a gross display and now these are the consequences.

I had a hard time watching that video because the kid has such high pitched screaming. Either way, I think it was wrong of the brother to put that on youtube. It was clearly just to make fun of his brother, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelxier View Post
    I had a hard time watching that video because the kid has such high pitched screaming. Either way, I think it was wrong of the brother to put that on youtube. It was clearly just to make fun of his brother, nothing else.
    The kid makes fun of himself, there was nothing outside of that kid's control that was put on display to be ridiculed. Besides does one need better reason to post something like that on Youtube? A thesis over the stress of parental divorce on children still in development? It's youtube, the site is not exactly known to have high standards.

The kid makes fun of himself, there was nothing outside of that kid's control that was put on display to be ridiculed. Besides does one need better reason to post something like that on Youtube? A thesis over the stress of parental divorce on children still in development? It's youtube, the site is not exactly known to have high standards.
    Okay, well let me rephrase that then. I have no idea what the age of that kid was, but I could understand why he wouldn't want to be taped. If I had been taped like that, I wouldn't want my sister to have put it on youtube either. So yes, the kid reacted badly. But that doesn't mean his brother absolutely HAD to put it on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelxier View Post
    Okay, well let me rephrase that then. I have no idea what the age of that kid was, but I could understand why he wouldn't want to be taped. If I had been taped like that, I wouldn't want my sister to have put it on youtube either. So yes, the kid reacted badly. But that doesn't mean his brother absolutely HAD to put it on Youtube.
    True, the brother certainly wasn't a model citizen either. However, the kid probably should had some shame and put some pants on if he was so pissed that he was being taped. Am I saying that he knew the initial video of him was taped? No, but I am saying that if other people are in the house and you are afraid of people seeing you look like that, put some clothes on.

Either way this was just Horrible and another waste of space on youtube >.>

True, the brother certainly wasn't a model citizen either. However, the kid probably should had some shame and put some pants on if he was so pissed that he was being taped. Am I saying that he knew the initial video of him was taped? No, but I am saying that if other people are in the house and you are afraid of people seeing you look like that, put some clothes on.
    Yes, but I'm not saying that the kid wasn't in the wrong either. I'm just saying that the video itself was clearly making fun of the brother, whether he deserved it or could've fixed it or not. It didn't need to be posted on youtube.