Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Try the Depends for Men Underwear in Color

Default Anyone Try the Depends for Men Underwear in Color

Hey Guys .... I was at the Store today and I really wanted to get a pack of the Depends for Men Underwear in Color ... but I want to see if anyone had tried them yet and what did they think .... I like the fact that they are somewhat cheap in price and come in cool colors.... like underwear!

Thanks Guys

i'll be looking forward to trying them as i once put one of the old, plain white ones on inside-out with the inevitable soggy consequence, as detailed on adisc, sometime ago.
    maybe they're listening?

Wel, its ok, but it will leak on you if you soak it alot. I tryed it and it's not been a great experiance.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    Wel, its ok, but it will leak on you if you soak it alot. I tryed it and it's not been a great experiance.
    Heh thats the entire Depends brand in a nutshell right there

The Mens pull-ups (HOMMES) certainly work better than the off brands, and look MUCH better than the frilly white girly panties.(Talk about embrassing, I hate_um!!) I have tried these, and my biggest complaint is they do not come in a larger package. For light leaking thoughout the day I can go a few hours before needing to change. They keep you much drier then the cheapos, as they gell up and the cheapos have none of the gell. The fit is much better too. I have found that they stay much closer to your body than el-cheapos, and don't bunch up as much.I'm a thiry-four to five waist, and I take the small/med . I usally fold the top down so it doesn't peek out of the waist band. I have not found any pull-ups that work any better, and they certainly do not work as well as a full diaper with side tabs. Hope i"ve helped, Honker

Yep, I have, the "Hommes," and they are way too expensive for what they are, which is basically just a Depend pullup colored to disguise them as regular underwear at a glance. If you only have mild wetting incidents and are overly opposed to wearing "diapers" for some reason, then I suppose you could convince yourself that these are not really diapers. Of course, they are, just not as functional and more expensive than even Depends Max, which are much more effective. Unless you plan on showing off your underwear, I recommend just wearing a real diaper instead and maybe just wear regular underwear over that if you need to disguise it.

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    The Mens pull-ups (HOMMES) certainly work better than the off brands, and look MUCH better than the frilly white girly panties.(Talk about embrassing, I hate_um!!)
    See, I would love those! And I'm not even a cross dresser! I just think that those are cute.

I can't see the cute part at all? It reminds me of old lady panties, real turn off! As for wearing, Yes they are NOT as good as a full diaper, think I said that. They do hide better than a full diaper though, and are MUCH less hot for summer use. Yes you do have to be carefull on how long you go between changes. hope this has helped.

I just felt I had to ask this. I had been thinking about creating this thread or buying them myself to see, since I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Given that they are made by the same company, how do they compare in comfort and absorbency with L/XL Goodnites? I do agree they don't look nearly as cute as something like Goodnites, or any of the baby diapers/pull-ups, but are they maybe better than some past Depends things?

I've been wearing them since they came out. I've got them on now as a matter of fact. I find them to be very comfortable, and adequate for my needs. My favorite colors are the gray and the striped ones. The zig zag design is OK but my least favorite out of the pack. I also wear the plain white ones which are identical aside form the colors and designs. For me they work fine, and will stand up to flooding, but only once. They are pretty thin and discreet for daytime wear. I'm not in to advertising I wear diapers in public so thin and discreet is a plus for me.

I do wear them occasionally at night if I fall asleep in them, but usually wear my ATN's to bed for better protection. I know depends have gotten a bad name here, but these really are a good product compared to the competition. I think they are a bit pricey compared to the plain white ones and offer nothing more than the designs, so I don't know how long they will be on the market.

Functionality? Here is what I've discovered about them...
    Side Sleeping: No
    Front Sleeping: Yes
    Back Sleeping: ?
    Sitting: Yes
    Standing: Yes
    Walking: Yes
    Flooding: Yes (One Time Only)
    Multiple Wettings: Yes (Up to 3 light wettings)

How do they compare to Goodnites? The goodnites use a different material for the stretchy sides, and are softer in my opinion. The padding on these does not come all the way to the waist like the Goodnites do, which is the biggest downside for me. Overall they are the closest I've found, and are my favorite daytime diaper until a Goodnites clone is made.