Thread: ohai

Default ohai

hi there, i'm new the site as a member, but have come here a few times before to read up on the fourms. I'm a babyfur/abdl. i like to draw babyfur stuff, i probobaly wont post all my pics on this site, and i dont know how the mods feel about out sending links so ill spoiler it, those of you who dont want to see it have no need to look right :p.

ive been into diapers since i was about 12. i stole the first one i ever wore (aside from when i was a literall infant). i'm by no means a 24/7 nor would i ever want to be. i like my freedom and i like not having to bring diapers with me everywhere i go. however, that being said, i have nothing against people who do or have to wear. life throws curveballs and thats one of them. anyhow if you have any other questions feel free to pm or w/e ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Gifthefox View Post
    hi there, i'm new the site as a member, but have come here a few times before to read up on the fourms. I'm a babyfur/abdl. i like to draw babyfur stuff, i probobaly wont post all my pics on this site, and i dont know how the mods feel about out sending links so ill spoiler it, those of you who dont want to see it have no need to look right :p.
    Hello and welcome! There's certainly nothing wrong with linking to deviantart or furaffinity or wherever else people post their artwork, as long as the content is not 18+.

Anyways, I'm not a babyfur, but there is a section on ADISC devoted to babyfur topics: Babyfur/littlefur I hope you find some interesting topics there to post in.

anyhow if you have any other questions feel free to pm or w/e ^.^
    I noticed on your profile you listed "learning" as an interest. What specific topics do you like to learn about? Or do you enjoy learning about whatever strikes you as interesting? Also, what are some other hobbies and interests? I hope to hear back from you soon.

I noticed on your profile you listed "learning" as an interest. What specific topics do you like to learn about? Or do you enjoy learning about whatever strikes you as interesting? Also, what are some other hobbies and interests? I hope to hear back from you soon.
    generally yeah, just whatever strikes me as intreasting. i like all things sciencey, and knowledge regurding the universe as a whole

Vroeger

Welcome to this forum and I like your artwork.

I am not one to look a giftfox in the mouth; welcome here! You are standing on an undiscovered mountain of art-making diaper-wearing babyfurs: and this isn't even a full bbyfur site!

I am oldfur and diaperfur, and proud papa to a special lion,,, I haven't heard much from our other Raccoons in a while, Stonemask, Sealai, Kaishen and the rest but I know they exist. You'll have to make do with me I'm afraid. On the other hand Tavi comes here and him I know you'll want to meet. (He is a bbyfur artistof some renown.)

pikachuyoshi

hello

Welcome to this forum and I like your artwork.
    Thanks ^.^

I am not one to look a giftfox in the mouth; welcome here! You are standing on an undiscovered mountain of art-making diaper-wearing babyfurs: and this isn't even a full bbyfur site!

I am oldfur and diaperfur, and proud papa to a special lion,,, I haven't heard much from our other Raccoons in a while, Stonemask, Sealai, Kaishen and the rest but I know they exist. You'll have to make do with me I'm afraid. On the other hand Tavi comes here and him I know you'll want to meet. (He is a bbyfur artistof some renown.)
    Hehe, thanks. I've been here browsing the fourm for a while now, just decided to make an account. Hehe I dont mind, you seem nice =P. I've meet tavi on DA and I've actually drawn him: funny he was the reason i started drawing babyfur XD.

hello
    hihi!