Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble wetting while laying down

Default Trouble wetting while laying down

Does anyone else have a problem "letting go" when you are laying in your back? This morning i woke up and had ropes really bad but just couldn't pee until i sit up or stand. Any tips would also be good.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I too have trouble wetting while laying. However I found out that it's easier to let go when I read something or playing on my DS/game boy.

its really hard for me to also wet while laying down I can do it but it takes a lot of concentration or something to distract me from the goal at hand hehe watching tv or something....or you could do the hand in warm water trick :P

A little firm pressure with your hand just above the pubic bone should help get things started.....or raise your knees a bit to take the pressure off you spine.

I cant wet laying down.
    Always standing, keep the tips comming tho

Countdown

Yeah, I have trouble wetting while laying down as well. I can only wet then if I really, really have to go.

laying on my back, tummie really anything but standing I have issues with wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    A little firm pressure with your hand just above the pubic bone should help get things started.....or raise your knees a bit to take the pressure off you spine.
    I absolutely love it when science valiantly shines through inconstant solutions.

I have the same proplem, stand up and then i am fine laying down on my back trying to pee is another thing

Here's what you do: wear to bed one night when you're alone and try to do whatever you can to relax (perhaps regress if you're into that?). Drink a whole bunch of water right before you go to bed. When you wake up, you'll have to go really bad, but you'll be nice and relaxed so you don't mentally block yourself as much from letting go while lying down. When you're ready, follow the advice of the other posters and raise your knees up a bit while lying on your back, then press a bit on your bladder and just go for it.

It's entirely a mental block and it will take practice until you become comfortable with the idea. Spend more time lying down in a diaper and just try to relax. That's the key.