Thread: hiya

Loriannasha

Default hiya

i guess i should post something considering it said i was a lurker. i forgot about this site for a while.

Yeah, you don't want to be labelled as a creepy "lurker" ;-)

Welcome to ADISC.

Tell us a little about yourself - like: What are your interests in AB, and how did you come to define yourself as one? What are your interests outside of AB/DL?

Lurkers are friends we just haven't met yet.

But hi there; pull up a chair and take a seat, don't worry about sitting in them, they are scotchguarded and have a soaker pad. Plastic pants are available too. So yeah, sit back and relax and tell us all what we can do for you. Tell us all about yourself. I just put a bunch of pram fans in touch with each other; do you have any special interests that you would like to meet others having in common? /me rings a little bell, the butler will be along shortly...

dprdinky

Glad to see you post, now get i the habit of doing so at least once a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Loriannasha View Post
    i guess i should post something considering it said i was a lurker. i forgot about this site for a while.
    Well, you'll go right back to being a lurker soon if you don't keep posting!

Why not tell us a little bit more about yourself, so we can get to know you! You don't need to tell us any intimate details, just your mothers maiden name, credit card no, social security no... hehe just joking!

Seriously, tell us about some of your hobbies or your favourite things, or what colour your hair is so we can get to know you!