Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erection at night in my diaper

Default Erection at night in my diaper

Does anyone else get an erection at night in their diaper? I have been more and more and sometimes it will wake me up and seems like i just have one for a long time and still do when i wake back up. Not really a big deal but it does get kind of annoying after awhile tho.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

it happens to everyone. although i dont really know why it happens i think it is the sensation

I would say every male gets an erection sometimes during the night, with or without diapers.
    The fact that you wake up from it could be that the diaper is more snug than underwear and therefore more uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    I would say every male gets an erection sometimes during the night, with or without diapers.
    The fact that you wake up from it could be that the diaper is more snug than underwear and therefore more uncomfortable.
    That's kinda what i was thinking because i don't wake up from them when i just wear underwear to bed but I'm sure i do still have them becase i know its normal to get them during sleep.

Hello morning wood.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I would agree with the above answers. Us dudes are always just a little bit horny. It might also be some kind of recognition of the diaper's feel/tight fit

As everyone else has said. Night time erections, especially when in a diaper, are something that happens naturally and there's only two options here, Either you take care of it or forget it.

Sorry bud... but men are always horny... always.

Always.(Echoes)

dprdinky

Even worse for a teenager is to wake up and find this "sticky" substance that has somehow oozed out the end of the penis not know why are how it occurred.

Night time erections happen, not only for younger boys/men but older ones too, often times because there's a need to pee, but other times because of the dreams we were just having.

So in short, welcome to the world of growing up!

It happens to us all :P. If it's really that annoying though if you try hard enough you can divert your mind to something else and make it go away .