Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone new

Default Someone new

hi all just joined i have been a nappy lover for about 20 years but only took the plunge today i love nappies and frilly rubbers....There i said it...

Default Hi Im new

Hi been a diaper lover for years and now joined a forum i hope mummy does not mind me being up this late...

Howdy! Welcome to ADISC! Do you mind telling a little more about yourself though? As we are a support community we like to get to know the new people a little better . Do you have any hobbies/favorite activities/ talents etc etc about yourself that aren't related to the *BDL world? I hope you enjoy your time here and welcome again!

Default I like wearing terry nappies and pink rubbers......and messing them...with.....

Hi Im mike im a single guy who is 43 and has loved nappies and plastic pants for thirty or more years.I love wearing terries and pink rubbers and i don't know if i belong here but i likie to put custard and gateaus inside them and then sit down....I like terries cos you can wash them....I have just sent off for a brand new pack of zorbit supreme terries of my favorites.....I also have 2 prams and 3 buggies and 17 rain covers....babies dresses...dummies....oh i just like wearing baby stuff...gaga......
    P.S did i mention i like pampers as well .....i love the packaging of disposables....
    I class my self as a naughty girl toddler who likes mess.....

Welcome Mike. Well all of that stuff in your intro is well and good, here at ADISC we like to know about the CuteNaughtyGirl behind the pink rubbers. What makes you tick when you're not doing all that stuff in your intro. ADISC is a place were we are more then the diapers we like (or would like to) wear.

Default A bit about me.......

Hello.
    I am an ellectrician who can't spell its a good job i'm not colour blind that would be a slight problem.....everthing would look black.I collect old wireless sets from the 1930's to the 1960's i repair them and go to swap meets...i have about a hundred of them....I also like swimming,tennis,badmington and wait for it crown green bowling my middle age crisis has come but early for me haha............................My dad plays it i got him to join and he got me to join....and there is a friendly tomorow so i will get slaughtered again.....
    I live on my own and like watching skyfi stuff like the twilight zone...I like lady gaga no surprise there and eighties music depeche mode,kraftwerk,gary numan etc....I smoke but do not drink

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    Welcome Mike. Well all of that stuff in your intro is well and good, here at ADISC we like to know about the CuteNaughtyGirl behind the pink rubbers. What makes you tick when you're not doing all that stuff in your intro. ADISC is a place were we are more then the diapers we like (or would like to) wear.
    Hi Babybeau i am not used to this forum and posted my reply at the end of your reply to my reply.......any how i smoke cigs and a electrician,like crown green bowling but am crap at it.Also like 80's music....new order,depeche mode, of and i almost forgot lady gaga.....

See, now that's an intro! Welcome to ADISC my firend! Do you sell the old TV's at the swap meets? How much does a 1930's TV go for?

1930's Prewar TV's go for a lot of money one sold in london for 16,500 pounds sterling in may this year

I like cool retro stuff, so I would like a vintage TV for my house. I just don't think I could justify the cost. Still, it sounds like a really cool hobby.

It an ok hobby its one i can talk about openly unlike my baby obbsession i would love to talk to mummies out there...In fact my fantasy is to have my nappy changed by lady gaga.....strange ......