Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Subway

I'm almost positive he was lying.

"he said he fell ill with "severe stomach issues" for hours after eating. He attributes it to food poisoning from the embedded blade."

What, did he see the knife, start crying and say "Oh shit, I have to eat it.. I dunno why... BAWWWWW" And then proceed to eat every single ****ing bite? And then not tell anyone else until after he became sick?

Of course he took the blade out, but even still. When I found it in my sandwich, because apparently he took it home, I would have marched my happy ass up there and shoved the sandwich in their face and got another sandwich or my money back.

Also, since Rainbow-eu has worked at Subway, I know the way they get their bread, which is in thin rolls as big around as a quarter.

So in my opinion he either pissed someone off and it was done on purpose he's faking, and needs to have a knife put in his sandwich, for real this time.

How would he get stomach sickness from a knife? If it was rusty, MAYBE.

If it was food poisoning, it would not have shown up for at LEAST 12 hours, usually closer to 24-30 hours after eating the tainted food. So if he was sick, it was from something he ate yesterday or the day before.

Also, if he saw the knife protruding, why did he take a bite??

An excuse to put someone down and possibly gain money from a lawsuit, remember the finger in Wendy's chili? And it turned out to be her husbands finger???

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthebeast View Post
    An excuse to put someone down and possibly gain money from a lawsuit, remember the finger in Wendy's chili? And it turned out to be her husbands finger???
    That's what I'm thinking. He's probably going to sue Subway now and try to win a settlement.

I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't give me an option of knives to choose from, that being the point of subways n' all; rusty, potential murder weapon, machete...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthebeast View Post
    It was her husband's friends finger tip. I think the couple made a bet and then for winning they got cart blanch (anything they want at any time). So the guy accidentally cut the tip of his finger off while working at a construction site. The guys friend (the one who won a bet) asked for it and they some how came up with that crazy plan. That is how I recall the media telling it once it was exposed as a scam.

There was also another similar story where a guy put super glue on a toilet at the home depot. He blamed the store and tried to sue them.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    There was also another similar story where a guy put super glue on a toilet at the home depot. He blamed the store and tried to sue them.
    I remember that story. I don't remember the particulars, though.