Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a Question?

Default Got a Question?

I have a question for someone who has worn Goodnights and underjams before. Which one is bigger? and I don't mean by the sizing on the packages. I bought underjams before and they fit well but I was just wondering about the goodnights. Doses any one know?

Darkfinn

Goodnites are far superior to underjams. They are sized larger and cover more area.

Well I haven't tried both, so my word won't be worth too much.

However, I've heard that the underjamz stretch more width wise, but are far shorter. Now, I'm assuming your female so you don't have to worry about your "package" fitting or not, but with goodnites, you do have to worry about your hips. (Depending on how big they are.) I know I've had problems with the goodnites ripping because I have big hips.

I have tried GN's and I like those, haven't tried the underjams as of yet, I have one I just haven't used it so far.

I sorta stuck on a plastic covered diaper, I like those the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I have tried GN's and I like those, haven't tried the underjams as of yet, I have one I just haven't used it so far.
    I liked the GoodNites, too. When I first heard about the Underjams in this forum I was seriously thinking of trying them at my next opportunity. Now I'm having second thoughts after reading that they come up shorter than the GNs. Really don't want to waste money on baby items which don't fit comfortably, or don't fit at all as I did with the Pampers #7.

~Pramrider

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I liked the GoodNites, too. When I first heard about the Underjams in this forum I was seriously thinking of trying them at my next opportunity. Now I'm having second thoughts after reading that they come up shorter than the GNs. Really don't want to waste money on baby items which don't fit comfortably, or don't fit at all as I did with the Pampers #7.

~Pramrider
    They looked like the fit FullMetal well. But I can't offer any input on this, unfortunately I haven't tried either of them. Just seen pictures.

GN's are larger, but less absorbent and don't stretch as much as UJ's. UJ's are more comfortable as well.

The goodnight boxers don't fit nearly as well, but I have a feeling the normal goodnights are much better. I have tried the underjams and the boxer style goodnights and I'd say the underjams are much better, I am trying the normal goodinghts tomorrow. So I'll post again than

both are to small for me.
    me but i think under jams strech more and are more absorbent then goodnights

I'm not crazy about low rise anything, and according to the adds on the tube, UJ's are made to fit lower so they won't be noticed as much, so they have to be lower than the GN's, and on me the GN's fit a little low.

When I wear low rise breifs they drive me nuts, so a low rise diaper would do nothing for me, but drive me crazy.

But if your some one who likes low rise maybe these will work for you.